C Maxim Letunov (2014, 52nd, STL, traded to SJS)

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Personally as a sharks fan I dont see him ever getting a shot but who knows. The sharks just have so many guys who have leapfrogged him in the depth chart. He is only 23 so I guess its best to just wait and see if he has anything more to show in the next few years.

cizastro

Dec 29, 2016
I know it's only been two games, but he has really impressed me. I know guys like Blichfeld get more attention in the prospect realm, but Letunov actually made me notice him with his play over the past two games. I know in the prior game he didn't get a point, but he had a few chances and had some solid defensive plays as well. Last night his work paid off and netted him his first ever NHL goal. I'm pretty excited about this kid.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Hes AHL. Only reason he might not be is if the sharks get 3 or 4 center injuries

I am legit wondering how the Sharks will fill their roster for next season. You have established players in your top-6 up front and top-4 on D, and of course Jones/Dubby in net. But you don't seem to have a 3rd line, 4th line, or 3rd pairing lol

Plus they've already made two moves to adress a hole on their 2nd line (Donato) + backup. They need to make like 3 more trades and sign a bunch of free agents

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I am legit wondering how the Sharks will fill their roster for next season. You have established players in your top-6 up front and top-4 on D, and of course Jones/Dubby in net. But you don't seem to have a 3rd line, 4th line, or 3rd pairing lol

Plus they've already made two moves to adress a hole on their 2nd line (Donato) + backup. They need to make like 3 more trades and sign a bunch of free agents

He will be on the 3rd line, not 2nd.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta

The third and fourth will be mostly rookies as well as Thornton, maybe Marleau and Noesen.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011

Seriously? The Sharks have guys for days to fill out the 3rd and 4th lines. That is not where the holes are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad