C Mathieu Cataford - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2023, 77th, VGK)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Had a slowish first 3/4 of the year but he had really started coming into his own since March 1st where he has 15 points in his last 16 games whereas in his first 38 games this season he only had 17 points.

Looking like one of the top players out of the Québec league next season.

Last edited:

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Kid is a bit of a throwback. Tries to split the dmen instead of going around them. Got a great nose for the net and knows how to score. Net front on the power play and hard move. Stuck with the top line with Dumais and Desnoyer tail end of the season and playoffs. Should be a top liner to start next season. It’ll be up to him if he sticks there.

Reactions: LeProspector

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Played at the Hlinka for Canada.

He was either playing 13th forward or on the fourth line so I didn’t see much from him, good - or bad. Sometimes I’d see him burst up the ice with speed but then he would just dump it for a line change.

Not much should be taken away from Cataford from the Hlinka since he didn’t play much unfortunately.

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
Mathieu Cataford gets the Hat Trick for the Halifax Mooseheads in a 6-4W over the Acadie-Bathurst Titan watch his name rise up the rankings!

Reactions: Teaspoon salami

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I know it helps to play with Dumais but still, you'd think his ranking on the rise?
Someone would pick him in the first two rounds, if he keeps his current pace.

Highlights at least, he is also playing well.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
I know it helps to play with Dumais but still, you'd think his ranking on the rise?
Someone would pick him in the first two rounds, if he keeps his current pace.

Highlights at least, he is also playing well.
Tit for tat George. The only two games that Dumais didn’t produce this year were the games that Cataford was taken off the top line to ignite secondary scoring. On a Line with Huard Jr now the three look almost unstoppable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad