C/LW Vasily Glotov - HC Sochi, KHL (2016, 190th, BUF)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I love his enthusiasm. He's easy to root for, very likable. Hopefully the team and his agent can find a good spot for him this year with Cape Breton seemingly moving in a different direction with their overagers and imports.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Traded to Shawinigan Cataractes and apparently is expected to stay there as an overager in the coming season.

Are they expected to be a contender? I am guessing so with this kind of move. Not sure if you would know, but asking anyways.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Are they expected to be a contender? I am guessing so with this kind of move. Not sure if you would know, but asking anyways.

No. His price was only a 5th round pick and Shawinigan traded the overager he's replacing for 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Another Buffalo prospect starting to tear it up in juniors. Hoping a couple of these kids stick as they develop.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Another Buffalo prospect starting to tear it up in juniors. Hoping a couple of these kids stick as they develop.

As an overager, he's not putting up the sort of numbers one would want, even if the Cataracts are a mess. You may want to temper your enthusiasm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->