C/LW Emile Guite - Chicoutimi Sagueneens, QMJHL (2025 Draft)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
- didn't find a thread - - sorry if there already is -

Émile Guité
QMJHL lists him as a center
ELITEPROSPECTS lists him as a LW
(he has played as a winger)

6 foot 2 / 164 lbs
Shoots : left
2007-05-31
Chambly, QC
Draft : 2025
2023 QMJHL Draft : 2nd overall

23-24 season : 14 goals, 19 assists, 33 points, 0.83 ppg, -16,
with about 100 sog and 14 penalty minutes

scored 7 goals and 10 points in 8 WHC-17 games

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

Why not use this listed at the top of this section to find if a player has a thread?

For the most part, these kids seem to have threads around here before they’re even drafted into the CHL, or make the US national team. The people around these parts sure love to make threads on kids far out in advance.
i don't know what you are talking about. what is listed at the top section?
i use the search thing to search players and it didn't find his thread

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
i don't know what you are talking about. what is listed at the top section?
i use the search thing to search players and it didn't find his thread

It’s called a “Consolidated Prospect List” and it‘s in the pinned threads at the top of the “Prospects” section of this website.​

here is the link:

It has every player thread ever created on this site, it organizes them in alphabetical order so it’s really easy to find if someone has a thread, so you don‘t have to rely on a search feature that doesn’t always work like intended. It’s super helpful for people like me to read about prospects, and I’m surprised you don‘t know about it given how many threads you make.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

It’s called a “Consolidated Prospect List” and it‘s in the pinned threads at the top of the “Prospects” section of this website.​

here is the link:

It has every player thread ever created on this site, it organizes them in alphabetical order so it’s really easy to find if someone has a thread, so you don‘t have to rely on a search feature that doesn’t always work like intended. It’s super helpful for people like me to read about prospects, and I’m surprised you don‘t know about it given how many threads you make.

Okay, got it. I havent noticed it.
i always scroll down fast, so i guess i always miss it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad