Prospect Info: C Liam Gorman - St. Sebastian's School, USHS-Prep

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Chicago Steel own his rights in the USHL so I'm guessing he'll be there next year.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Seems like a reach. Numbers for prep school aren’t anything to write home about and he was the team’s 3rd leading point-getter, and his teammate was rated higher. Maybe he’s got more tools than the numbers suggest.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Chicago Steel own his rights in the USHL so I'm guessing he'll be there next year.

Even though the tweets say he's committed to BU? I'm not really sure how all of that works. If he's playing in the USHL that'd be great for me because I live in Iowa and could actually watch him play live.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Even though the tweets say he's committed to BU? I'm not really sure how all of that works. If he's playing in the USHL that'd be great for me because I live in Iowa and could actually watch him play live.

He's committed to BU but for the 19-20 season.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I had a big informative reply that took me 15 minutes to post and now it’s gone.. this website whips ass.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I had a big informative reply that took me 15 minutes to post and now it’s gone.. this website whips ass.

I'm copy-pasting all long replies into another window before hitting reply just in case right now.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Seems like a reach. Numbers for prep school aren’t anything to write home about and he was the team’s 3rd leading point-getter, and his teammate was rated higher. Maybe he’s got more tools than the numbers suggest.

Going the college route, you'd have to figure he'll be able to bulk up to around 200-210. If he has a disposition to him, there is potential numbers come. He's playing with a good program.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I'm copy-pasting all long replies into another window before hitting reply just in case right now.

Unfortunately, even that doesn't save you in some cases. I've posted something that went up only to come back an hour later and it's vanished into thin air. What a mess.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Unfortunately, even that doesn't save you in some cases. I've posted something that went up only to come back an hour later and it's vanished into thin air. What a mess.

I know some of my posts got added to the middle of the thread instead of the end.

Anyway. Liam Gorman. Sounds like he's got most of the tools but has yet to put them together. I've heard of worst cases for taking a 6th rounder, so good luck to the fella. If he comes into WBS four years down the line looking like Lafferty or Angello, that wouldn't' be bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad