C Liam Foudy - London Knights, OHL (2018, 18th, CBJ)

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Just how fast is this guy? Does he have Mcdavid/Larkin speed?
I have no clue, man. I can’t recall seeing someone move the way he does. He makes Alex Formenton, an absolute speed demon himself, look like a run of the mill skater. If he had any other above-average skills...well, let’s just hope they develop. He’ll be a terror in the NHL either way, although it’s up in the air if it’s in a top- or bottom-6 role.

horner

May 22, 2007
I was really hoping he was going to be drafted by Toronto .
This kid speed is incredible, I hear is little brother is faster.
I think he he has top 6 talent.
I would love for his defence to be good enough at the next level to play on the pk ( teams would have to be worried about defending against his speed )
Love this kid.

Reactions: 99664987

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I was really hoping he was going to be drafted by Toronto .
This kid speed is incredible, I hear is little brother is faster.
I think he he has top 6 talent.
I would love for his defence to be good enough at the next level to play on the pk ( teams would have to be worried about defending against his speed )
Love this kid.
And article about the jackets prospects said when Foudy went home after his prospects camp his little brother bet him $20 that he could beat him in a race, Liam won.

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
He has been GREAT, seen 2 of his games so far.

He looks like an NHL player now, from what I saw last night. Don't think he will obviously, but he's been a huge standout.

Reactions: 99664987

TLP

Apr 9, 2018
Yes but 3 of his 4 goals are empty netters I believe.
Great speed though.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Nothing tonight. Team lost, so no empty netter.
I didn’t watch the game, but the fact that he was one of the three stars, in the other team’s barn, in a losing effort, without any points, speaks volumes on how much he effects the game even when he isn’t featured on the stat sheet.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Not what I thought he'd be. Thought he'd be producing around 90-100 points this season. At this rate he looks like a third liner at best.

But remember that last year he went on a tear in the latter half of the year. Could happen again. He might just have slow starts.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Not what I thought he'd be. Thought he'd be producing around 90-100 points this season. At this rate he looks like a third liner at best.

But remember that last year he went on a tear in the latter half of the year. Could happen again. He might just have slow starts.
Did he really go on a tear though? I thought during that stretch he was around a PPG, nothing too crazy.

flamebird

Jul 28, 2007
Bump. Any London fans able to give an update, thanks.

Has been on a tear ately including tonight's 4pt game. Has goals in 8 straight games as part of a 9-game, 15pt streak. Went on a similar tear to end last season, might be a guy who's naturally a slow starter

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad