C John Farinacci (2019, 76th, ARI released, signed by BOS)

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
waiting for scouts to start recognizing him....

I mean, most non first round projected players just don't get attention on these boards. I'd also love if guys like Massimo Rizzo and Brett Budgell got more attention/viewings, but it probably won't happen until we're a couple months out from the draft.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Players like this really will get buried under the avalanche of top talent in the NTDP this year as far as attention goes, at least in the mainstream. It's just inevitable, the storylines can't handle the strong depth in the program this year with the limited airtime.

Peeps

May 24, 2017
I don't know how to edit the title, to remove USDP and put Dexter. If anyone knows.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I don't know how to edit the title, to remove USDP and put Dexter. If anyone knows.
On the right hand side of the page, their is something called Thread Tools which I assume only OP and Mods have access to. It is right next to Watch Thread and Ignore Thread. Click that, and their should be an option to edit the title.

Reactions: Peeps

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
He didn't really build on his impressive Hlinka tournament but he battled injuries this year and when you decide to play New England prep hockey in your draft year again instead of heading to the USHL, it's going to be tough to stand out.

He's a really good value pick in the 3rd though. He'll need to develop his offensive game but if he can do that, he has a chance to be a really nice #3C in the league.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I feel like he's been the second best center on the American team, and the best of the players who are playing in the bottom 6. He's been a big part of the PK, good on draws, and chipping in a respectable amount of offense with 2G+2A=4 in 4 games without a PP role. He also had a respectable freshman season at Harvard with 22 points in 31 games. His skating could use a little improvement and he's not flashy, but I think he profiles well as a bottom 6 center, likely a 3C.

Reactions: hbk

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Ted Donato is his uncle. I like Farinacci as a player but he is getting the Ryan Donato favoritism in NHL because of family ties. We see what he makes of his time in Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->