C Jeremy Bracco - Kitchener Rangers, OHL (2015, 61st, TOR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
What's his likely timeline as far as where he'll be next year and past that? At least one more year in Kitchener I'd think. Do people envision Bracco spending time in the AHL?

I'd say 1 year more in OHL and a year in the AHL would be realistic best case scenario.

RyanOhReally

Jan 21, 2015
Georgetown, ON
What's his likely timeline as far as where he'll be next year and past that? At least one more year in Kitchener I'd think. Do people envision Bracco spending time in the AHL?

He'd need to get a lot stronger and faster to compete on the Marlies next year. There's way too much depth on the wings and he'd be better suited being a go-to guy on a team that is mem cup worthy in Kitchener, they might even host it.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
Us out of region Leaf fans can get a 1st hand look at Bracco when he and the Rangers get the national Sportsnet telecast Friday vs Niagara. Every station except(as usual) west. I really do appreciate these Friday night junior games out of the east, a nice bonus.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
His claim to fame will be the fact that his bailing on BC allowed Colin White to flourish.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
His claim to fame will be the fact that his bailing on BC allowed Colin White to flourish.

So you agree Bracco>White, since Bracco was ahead of White at BC? Allowing White to move up after the superior player left.

Glad we are in agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad