C Jack Hughes - USNTDP (2019 Draft) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuzzaFuzza

MVP(s)
Apr 20, 2012
Red Deer
Does anyone know if he is going to be playing in the Hlinka cup? Was going to get tickets but didn't know if the US was going to send him

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Does anyone know if he is going to be playing in the Hlinka cup? Was going to get tickets but didn't know if the US was going to send him

Nope. Likely be at the WJC though. Canada should have a good squad to watch at Hlinka. Pretty sure Lafreniere got an invite, likely makes the team. On top of Newhook, Krebs, Dach, Cozens and the Quebec kids. Might be worth it to check them out. Maybe hit up a game between them and the Finns if possible.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
In an athletic article about jack it stated that he said he was 5'10" 161 pounds and that he grew 2 inches and gained 10-15 pounds in the past year.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
In an athletic article about jack it stated that he said he was 5'10" 161 pounds and that he grew 2 inches and gained 10-15 pounds in the past year.

Yeah that's likely where he tops out at. No one in his family that we have any info on has ever been taller than 5'10.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Hate how he cuts so wildly back into the trees in his east-west transitions. It's filthy but also reckless. He's going to get rocked at the pro level if he tries that.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hate how he cuts so wildly back into the trees in his east-west transitions. It's filthy but also reckless. He's going to get rocked at the pro level if he tries that.

I kind of agree with you because I am a bit of a size guy myself, but I saw Barzal skate circles around the league all year.

Hughes makes me think of what it must have been like watching a young Gordon Bombay laying waste to the league on the Hawks.

JLFGoNicsGo11

Apr 21, 2018
Pittsburgh, PA
I kind of agree with you because I am a bit of a size guy myself, but I saw Barzal skate circles around the league all year.

Hughes makes me think of what it must have been like watching a young Gordon Bombay laying waste to the league on the Hawks.
Hughes will be fine put up lots of assists & points in the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad