C Hunter Haight - Barrie Colts, OHL (2022, 47th, MIN)

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
I barely noticed Haight at the Top Prospects game (I even tried re-watching it a month ago to specifically look at him), but I caught a lot of Barrie games late in the year and came away really impressed by Haight. If it weren't for his overall production on the year, I'd have him rated in the first round.

After the lost season a year ago, it might have taken him a while to find his footing in his rookie OHL season, but he has a high-level skill set. His acceleration and quickness at closing on defenders is near the top of the class, and he has great creativity, playmaking, puck skills, he was creating a lot of chances in the games I saw. I think his game could take off next year.

Lavar Ball

Neva Lost
Apr 23, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
Definitely one of my favorite players to watch in the draft, highlight reel stuff is easy for this kid. Hopefully some of it translates to the next level

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN

Kid looks pretty slick in these clips. Has a good shot.

Put it on display last night a bit too at the development camp scrimmage. He was the only one to beat Wallstedt cleanly, and got him twice in the championship game, both snipes just inside the glove-side corner. Seems to have a very lethal shot.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Wow. Rebirth in Saginaw
No doubt. 8 points in 3 games for Saginaw after having only 9 points in 20 games for Barrie. I caught a couple of his games with Barrie and he looked out of it. Good skill no doubt but very little compete and sense. Very rarely made strong plays with the puck.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
20221209_062811.jpg

I think hes liking Saginaw so far. Another goal and assist last night. At least 2 points in every game played so far with his new club. Creative offensive players seem to flourish in Coach Lazarys system in Saginaw. Next season him and Misa could put up some really gaudy numbers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->