C Gabriel Vilardi (2017, 11th, LAK)

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
So is it basically a miracle if he even gets a cup of coffee in the NHL now?

Players have health setbacks. Maybe this one was more or less serious, considering the development time he missed, but I wouldn't say it would be a miracle.

He's very talented, that's never been in question.

Hopefully he'll be able to make the NHL next year. No need to rush him this year.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Alright Ladies, time to hold your breath and clutch your panties..... :laugh:
Gabriel Vilardi hits the ice tonight!! Hopefully the kid gets back on track, we need his Kopitar-type talent asap

Reactions: Dominance

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Saw a lot of very encouraging things, but the best was watching him manhandle longtime pros. Enter the corner with 3 guys, come out of it with the puck. Not bad for a guy who has missed all but 5 pro games with a back injury of all things. Will be nice to see him get up to speed, his quotes showed he was pissed off at himself for not scoring haha. Love the drive.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Rasmussen always gets shit on because guys like Vilardi went after him but I still really hope he’s able to recover and hit his full potential in the NHL.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah, that decision was made much earlier in the week. They're being very deliberate with him to give him the best chance of success.

Similar deal tonight before anyone freaks out.

Just getting his legs under him, the goals will follow, per my friends in attendance last night he was the most noticable, beastly player on the ice, even with his legs not quite there.

Got the assist on the game winner for his first pro point of the season, it's a beaut. But I love the read he made right before it to try to jump on the puck after the shotblock, his instincts/IQ are what's on display right now while the physical side shows back up.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Similar deal tonight before anyone freaks out.

Just getting his legs under him, the goals will follow, per my friends in attendance last night he was the most noticable, beastly player on the ice, even with his legs not quite there.

Got the assist on the game winner for his first pro point of the season, it's a beaut. But I love the read he made right before it to try to jump on the puck after the shotblock, his instincts/IQ are what's on display right now while the physical side shows back up.

You absolutely love to see it.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Gabe hit the link?

D287FFDC-C0DB-4D00-A21D-63538D4A1A9F.png

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Another multipoint game for Gabe along with a sick shootout goal!
5 points in 6 games and he’s looking better by the game. Can’t wait for him to get his legs under him and going on a tear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad