C Francesco Arcuri - Kingston Frontenacs, OHL (2021, 175th, DAL)

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Another OHL sleeper. Arcuri was one of two players named Francesco to head to the AlpsHL as a result of the OHL's cancellation, Pinelli being the other. His production was identical to Pinelli's as he put up 15 points in 9 games, leading his team.

Skilled, savvy playmaker that seemed to find a bit of a scoring touch this season. Led OHL draft eligibles in points at the June PBHH showcase and looked good doing so. Yet another player that I think would have risen playing a full OHL season. I'd give him a 3rd/4th grade. I think he'll get drafted, but it's not a guarantee.

Last edited:

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
I want to add that the team he played on was dreadful (1 win in 30 games) and the team Pinelli played on was 2nd in the league. Also, Arcuri finished 1st in scoring on his team despite only playing 18 games, which is ridiculous. And I say that as someone who has Pinelli very high. I really like Arcuri and my main concerns with him would be his occasional laziness (gliding a bit too much) and positioning in the defensive zone.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Another OHL sleeper. Arcuri was one of two players named Francesco to head to the AlpsHL as a result of the OHL's cancellation, Pinelli being the other. His production was identical to Pinelli's as he put up 15 points in 9 games, leading his team.

Skilled, savvy playmaker that seemed to find a bit of a scoring touch this season. Led OHL draft eligibles in points at the June PBHH showcase and looked good doing so. Yet another player that I think would have risen playing a full OHL season. I'd give him a 3rd/4th grade. I think he'll get drafted, but it's not a guarantee.
Glad to see the comments--Arcuri deserves attention. Definitely boom/bust type, with a higher ceiling than almost any player not in the consensus first round.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Fronts fan - I agree 100% on the boom/bust - if he can put everything together he has first round potential, but if he can't and doesn't have the motivation I don't see him going anywhere.

I'm not sure if Chromiak will be back or if he'll be in the AHL with the Reign, but if he's not I'd love to Arcuri on the top line with Wright and Wisdom.

Reactions: Leaves34

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Another great pick by Dallas. Stankoven, Bar, and Arcuri were all steals where they were taken. Wouldn't be surprised if two of them become NHLers.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dallas got really good value taking players who didn't play or played limited games the year prior.

Through 22 games he is pacing Shane Wright.. can't complain for a 6th rounder.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
1 goal vs Oshawa - half way thru the game...

GPGAPTS+/-PIMPPGSHGSOGFOW

Last edited:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
A bump.

Interesting prospect, OHL's best kept secret atm?

In 77 games combined last season; 40 goals, 93 points, +21
- the highlights i watched through out the season; he looked very good

He is still young 19 years and 4 months old.

This season Fronts roster is much different what last seasons roster
yet; Mr. Arcuri keeps producing.

10 goals, 15 points in 11 games, -1 with about 50 shots on goal.

Frontenacs top 6 goal scorers this season :

1. F Arcuri 10 goals
2. F Hemström 5 goals (2004) - first season in the OHL
3. F Cavallin 2 goals (2005) - first season in the OHL
4. F Outwater 2 goals (2005) - first season for the Frontenacs, 2024 draft eligible
5. D Belanger 2 goals (2002) - played half a season for the Fronts last season
6 F Battaglia 2 goals (2006) - first season in the OHL

Carried Wright all season. :sarcasm:

Maybe he did... ;)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Scored his 12th goal already, second in Fronts goals still have 5 goals..
This young man is a real deal, imagine if he was playing with quality players this season

Goals, Shots on goal...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad