Confirmed with Link: C-Emil Pettersson (NSH/MKE) for C-Laurent Dauphin and LW-Adam Helewka (ARI/TUS)

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Watch. We win lottery and take Hughes and will be bombarded on main trade board with threads to reunite the brothers with Hughes for Pettersson deals.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Watch. We win lottery and take Hughes and will be bombarded on main trade board with threads to reunite the brothers with Hughes for Pettersson deals.
Maybe, I think most Canuck fans are in love with Pettersson and might not offer him up.

Art.Vandelay

@kash2112
Aug 2, 2005
Glendale, AZ
I feel like @Art.Vandelay shows up here about once a fiscal quarter, posts gold, drops the mic, and walks off.

I have limited access to the internet in this prison in Mexico. I came down here and talked about how much I love Coyotes. They misunderstood and thought I was a human trafficker.

I do keep up with the board, but mostly lurk and chime in occasionally.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Looking back over past Predators' drafts and came across Emil's name. I remember thinking at the time he might be a bit of a find in the late rounds. But after two AHL seasons with two organizations he was back in Sweden this past year. He was the second-leading scorer for a Vaxjo team that was around .500.

Has he not developed to match his skill level or is he pretty much where he should be?

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Looking back over past Predators' drafts and came across Emil's name. I remember thinking at the time he might be a bit of a find in the late rounds. But after two AHL seasons with two organizations he was back in Sweden this past year. He was the second-leading scorer for a Vaxjo team that was around .500.

Has he not developed to match his skill level or is he pretty much where he should be?
He’s where he should be.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Damn that's one old trade on the trade board and one here. I get excited because I see action only to find out it's from last year. Ugh...

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Sorry. Didn't see a thread for Petterson. Meant to put it in the Predators board. If there is a way to correct that let me know. Admin?

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Sorry. Didn't see a thread for Petterson. Meant to put it in the Predators board. If there is a way to correct that let me know. Admin?

I'm only a user here, as the Coyotes Norwegian fan, but it was OK with me. For what it's worth...

I wasn't able to google up much useful on the Swedish sites though, so it doesn't seem to me he has turned into a superstar back in Sweden. So I've got nothing. Sorry. This is in Swedish, I assume Google will offer you a translation? Vill dumpa dyra stjärnduon

-it's about his team wanting to trade him away as he isn't worth his wage (for them), given as 25K a month (in dollars...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tony Piscotta

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad