C Elias Pettersson - Växjö Lakers HC, SHL (2017, 5th, VAN) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I don’t understand. How can they just now change a 42 year old stat? With EP chasing they decided to go back and look at the points again? Seems a little weird no? (Not that I am not happy).

presumably somebody made an error transcribing that stat along the way and the mistake got caught when people checked into it as ep got close.

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
Just 1 more point to equal Kent Nilsson, 2 to pass him. That is by going with the official SHL stats instead of those provided by eliteprospects.

SHL.se

Edit. In fact eliteprospects have updated their stats as well so they too are showing 53 points for Nilsson now.
My question is why was it changed now? They took an assist away. Other resources are still showing 54 points for Nilsson. EDIT: Unless SHL always had it at 53 and all other resources had it wrong. Which makes it more curious

Smeagoal

Jun 12, 2015
In my dreams
Anyone want to post a screenshot of Elias at the top of SHL scoring with the rest of the players on that list?

To be honest I didn't think he'd break the record, typical Canuck style he'd be just short..

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Renberg can have Lias Andersson (which he think is a better player right now), Sellgren and even Steen and other fairly medicore players which he is a big fan of, and I take Pettersson and Dahlin.

kes17

Jul 5, 2009
Vancouver
My question is why was it changed now? They took an assist away. Other resources are still showing 54 points for Nilsson. EDIT: Unless SHL always had it at 53 and all other resources had it wrong. Which makes it more curious

It would make for a great story I’m sure and probably draw more media attention, I’m not sure that they would have done it any other year .not that it matters, EP has 55 now which is the record regardless if they changed it or not, and he has another game even if he didn’t go off today

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Really curious to see how he will perform in the NHL. I'd assume he is a couple of years away still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->