C Dylan Roobroeck - Oshawa Generals, OHL (2023, 178th, NYR)

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/603612/dylan-roobroeck

6’7” Centreman for the Niagara IceDogs. Dylan combines size, awareness, a smooth style with high-end puck skills and finish. He is the older brother of highly regarded Ryan Roobroeck who is one of the more prominent players looking forward to the 2026 draft.

A sleeper looking forward to this years draft in my opinion and he has been on fire as of late.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Kid went undrafted, and was traded to Oshawa.

Little odd when you think about it. 6’7” forward was one of the younger player in the draft. Put up decent offensive numbers on a terrible Niagara team. Kaleb Lawrence who missed 2 straight seasons got drafted in the 7th round and he was a year older and the same size.

Nonetheless - is off to a strong start to the season.

Reactions: LeProspector

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
11 points in 11 games to start the season. Leading scorer for a mediocre Oshawa team.

He should be in his last junior season, if he's a guy with any true chance towards an NHL future, so you'd like him to remain 1PPG or better, but a good start towards that so far.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
20+41=61 points in 62 games.

Not terrific point totals , but he's also 6'7 200. He's most likely not the next Rempe, but if he can be an Edstrom (and scoring nearly 1PPG this year is a good sign for someone his size), that'd be a terrific return for where he was picked.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Is he Matt Rempe with skills?
Roobroeck isn't a fighter, I don't think. Maybe in a year or two he'll fill out his frame a bit more. Definitely more skilled.

It would be cool to see a line with Roobroeck, Rempe and Edstrom.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Roobroeck isn't a fighter, I don't think. Maybe in a year or two he'll fill out his frame a bit more. Definitely more skilled.

It would be cool to see a line with Roobroeck, Rempe and Edstrom.

i'm by no means an expert, but going by his stats, they seem to back up his not necessarily being a fighter, but he is willing to throw hands. looks like he dropped the gloves 4-5 times this year. put up 100 pims tho, so at the very least he's got some prick in his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad