C Dmitriy Zlodeyev - Abbotsford Canucks, AHL (2020, 175th, VAN)

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
It was a bit funny last season when he was Dynamo MHL team's captain for some games, because 'captain Zlodeyev' in Russian sounds the same as 'captain of villains'. :)
Zloděj means thief in czech language, literal meaning is ''doing evil''. Zlodeyev sounds so badass.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
We have very little info on this particular unique player. I personally have little to no expectations for prospects drafted this late, especially when it comes to Canucks drafting this late since however I just want to make this post on the main forum and see if any people who follow the Russia's junior leagues can provide some insight on this particular player. I wouldn't even bother making this thread but upon doing some extra research, people have been gushing about this guy.

Dmitri Zlodeyev at eliteprospects.com

is the only info I found. Hockeydb doesn't even have any info on him.

Craig Button was raving about pretty much all of the Canucks draft picks and seem to be madly in love with this player.

Button literally gives this prospects perfect 5 across the board. Puts Patrick Kane and Steve Yzerman as comparables. His projection from Button is a number 1 offensive centreman.

Dmitri Zlodeyev - Centre - TSN.ca

Here's what Steve Kournianos @TheDraftAnalyst had to say.

any insight on this player will be great.

Reactions: Kearns

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I am looking forward for a great clash of top teams on 23rd Feb. when Dynamo plays SKA-1946. Fingers crossed all the guys are healthy and the amount of talent on both sides will be glorious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad