C Brad Lambert - HIFK U20, Jr. A SM-liiga (2022 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
The kid will not choose Canada, his ig tells it all. He has so many friends in Finland and the national team, that I quarantee that he will choose Finland. 1 million %, no questions asked.
Yeah I've followed him for a quite long time on IG but haven't thought that it really means that much, good to see someone bringing it up. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FinnishSniper

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
The kid will not choose Canada, his ig tells it all. He has so many friends in Finland and the national team, that I quarantee that he will choose Finland. 1 million %, no questions asked.
That’s similar case to oleksii myklukha, although he is ethnic Ukrainian he spent most of his hockey playing years in Slovakia and based on what he posts he has desire to represent Slovakia.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Unfortunately, Lambert has his work cut out for him because Savoie really should be the strongest prospect since Matthews. A little unlucky. If he was born a few months earlier and was going in 2021 I think that he'd have a very good chance. Still though, I doubt anyone saw Lambert's ASM performance this season coming, so who even knows...

Do you mean since Dahlin?

Finpower

Jan 16, 2019
I know it's unlikely but we might see Lambert in u18 world championships this year. Usually u18 players that play in u20 level and average 1ppg make the team. For example Aaltonen made the team last year with 21 points in 34 games.
Altough I think they prefer to work with the same roster and not bring new players in just before the tournament. Elite level players being an expection

Last edited:

FinPanda

Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I know it's unlikely but we might see Lambert in u18 world championships this year. Usually u18 players that play in u20 level and average 1ppg make the team. For example Aaltonen made the team last year with 21 points in 34 games.
Altough I think they prefer to work with the same roster and not bring new players in just before the tournament. Elite level players being an expection
I don't think so. The '01 group with couple '02 guys is too stacked.

FinPanda

Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
1 assist yesterday, two primary assists so far today (a bit more than 5 minutes to go).

2+8 in 10 games now. Are we sure he has not born earlier? ;):sarcasm:

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I still wouldn't lump the spring and fall seasons together. At A-SM he's at 8 points in 7 games, it's more difficult to score in.

Considering, I'd say that that's better scoring than Kaapo Kakko's during his u17 season. If we assumed a full spring at this pace.

FinPanda

Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I still wouldn't lump the spring and fall seasons together. At A-SM he's at 8 points in 7 games, it's more difficult to score in.

Considering, I'd say that that's better scoring than Kaapo Kakko's during his u17 season. If we assumed a full spring at this pace.
True, I said something about it at some point about that but forget to continue it. But even if you count both it is still ridiculously impressive.

FinPanda

Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
2016: Laine
2017: Heiskanen
2018: Kotkaniemi
2019: Kakko
2020: Lundell
2021: Räty
2022: Lambert

What a streak it would be to have 7 years of consecutive top 3 picks.
I don't think even Kakko is a lock to be a top 3 pick, Lundell is even further from a sure thing. It would be nice though.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I've never seen a more talented kid in my life. He is a probably going to play in Liiga next year, I'd say.
I could see him becoming the youngest player to ever play in Liiga next season, if he went for it. To be honest, if he keeps a PPG production at the u-20 league up, he probably should be playing at u-18 WJCs this spring.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
All together 27 games so far this season (C, B, A, International games) started the season as a 14 year old, now is 15 years and 36 days old.
15 goals, 18 assists, 32 points, with 35 penalty minutes, awesome numbers if you consider the competition he has played against.

Its crazy how many points he has scored already in the A-Junior Sm-Liiga.

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
Why is this thread hidden, I cannot see it in the forum, I can only find it with google. I am not ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad