C Brad Lambert - Pelicans Lahti, Liiga (2022 Draft) part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteric1000

Feb 13, 2019
Probably now, its finally safe to say that he'll start his season in the big league, especially considering that the fact how hes been suiting perfectly with the long-time veterans Immonen and Tuppurainen and he can produce in every single game hes been at.

At the same time probably even cut the BS, that his dad is controlling the scenes?

ijuka

May 14, 2016
9 points in 6 pre-season games now, second on the team has 6 points and third 4 points.

Pretty good for a player for whom several people were questioning whether he'll even be starting in Liiga.

Reactions: JLFGoNicsGo11

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
He's been excellent, especially for a D-1 player in the games I've watched. I've been tuning in to catch a glimpse of Jurmo, who has been a nothingburger so far. Brad's always impressed me with the national team. With his performance in pre-season I'm expecting a pretty big year from him. The points weren't ''lucky.''

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
#92 Brad Lambert 37,35 km/h measured during tonights game, pretty impressive! 16 years old. Mcdavid and barzal reached 40km/h during fastest skater contest during allstar 2020!
That's around the same Lundell clocked. Almost all of these guys can reach that speed in a straight line. It's all about acceleration and pivoting.

Watching him it's clear his physique is not enough for this level. He gets manhandled in all puck battles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mysteric1000

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
JYP is starting co-determination negotiations with their entire staff, including players. Rumour says that they will suggest that everyone goes two months without pay, or otherwise they will have to fire a ton of people.

The whole league has had disastrous audiences this year, I would not be surprised if JYP actually withdraws from the entire season if this keeps going on, they are facing bankruptcy for real. Lambert is pretty sought after so I am sure there are plenty of takers for him.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
JYP is starting co-determination negotiations with their entire staff, including players. Rumour says that they will suggest that everyone goes two months without pay, or otherwise they will have to fire a ton of people.

The whole league has had disastrous audiences this year, I would not be surprised if JYP actually withdraws from the entire season if this keeps going on, they are facing bankruptcy for real. Lambert is pretty sought after so I am sure there are plenty of takers for him.
JYP is a disaster from looking at how they play aswell, they never drive the play, not a good team for Lambert to play in even if his role is bigger, they plain and simple suck badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad