C Alexandre Texier - KalPa, Liiga (2017, 45th, CBJ)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Down 3-1 in their first round series and 1-0 in the 3rd period, Texier scored his first goal to tie it and assisted on the GWG to stay alive.

So, 1-1 in 5 games so far. I have no idea how much ice time he's been getting. I am thinking perHAPS they were playing their vets more but when they reached desperation mode, they gave him more ice time as they were having a hard time scoring. Wishful thinking. :)

Reactions: letsgocaps

monsieurthibz

Oct 8, 2016
Montreal
I think he'd be okay in the AHL, but he definitively has one more year to round-up his game. IMO his best option would be to play in KalPa, where he would see more ice-time and more opportunities to rack up points.

P-E Bellemarre said he's rarely seen a kid with such a professional work ethic. Can't wait for him to make the jump in NA!

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Yeah from what I understand he's staying overseas one more season and then he'll come over to attempt to steal a spot.

Might even get another season in the AHL depending on the roster.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Hope his shoulder is healing well, its unfortunate he missed a full summer of training, still hoping he can have a good year.

Reactions: monsieurthibz

Jorma Heart

Sep 5, 2009
Hows he been the year?
He is doing fine. Probably most skilled forward in KalPa. Only 3 goals this season with 2,9% shooting percentage, which is pretty crappy for a sniper but that is going to change at somepoint. He's PDO is only 92,7 (second lowest on the team). KalPa had very very very difficult start to the season and are (hopefully) turning things around.

Newfoundland

Jun 19, 2016
Newfoundland
He is doing fine. Probably most skilled forward in KalPa. Only 3 goals this season with 2,9% shooting percentage, which is pretty crappy for a sniper but that is going to change at somepoint. He's PDO is only 92,7 (second lowest on the team). KalPa had very very very difficult start to the season and are (hopefully) turning things around.

AHL next year?

Jorma Heart

Sep 5, 2009
38 GP
6+20
S% 3,8
PDO 95,1

His goalscoring numbers gonna be lot higher end of the season. 17 games left

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
Very promising progression coming from France in 16-17, to stepping into Liiga in 17-18 holding his own, to leading his team in KalPa in 18-19 and he’s only recently turned 19.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad