C Alexander Zetterberg - Timra IK u-16 (2024 draft)

Hallzy

Mar 18, 2022
I got Jonathan Marchessault vibes from him in that Canada game. Anyone with more viewings have a comp?

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
Finnish forum users noticed his brother has started following finnish TPS 's instagram.

Both brothers deciding it's time for a change of scenery? Now, his brother is not a player of the caliber that TPS would be looking for, so I wonder. TPS has also been active in recruiting top end draft talent for the final years of development. Is there is still a chance Zetterberg decides to stay closer to home? I have not followed him closely to know what issues there were and whay he wants other than the no SHL callups thing.

chi1999

Jul 13, 2023
Finnish forum users noticed his brother has started following finnish TPS 's instagram.

Both brothers deciding it's time for a change of scenery? Now, his brother is not a player of the caliber that TPS would be looking for, so I wonder. TPS has also been active in recruiting top end draft talent for the final years of development. Is there is still a chance Zetterberg decides to stay closer to home? I have not followed him closely to know what issues there were and whay he wants other than the no SHL callups thing.
Unlikely. The only way he does not attend BU is if he does not meet the academic requirements. It would be extremely unlikely to have a change of heart about 2 months after committing to BU, which I am sure he thought long and hard about.

I believe he had to accelerate some schooling in order to attend BU. But the only way I see him not attending BU is if academics are an issue, which I have yet to hear/see anywhere.

Plus, can always leave BU and go to TPS down the line, but adjusting to NA game would most likely be best for him now than once/if he ever signs a pro contract

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad