C Alexander Khovanov - Metallurg Zhlobin, Belarus (2018, 86th, MIN released)

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
How's the overall game coming? I've watched him at least 8 times now and he spends most of the game in the penalty box and powerplay? Looks like he might be tracking ok with numbers though. That's good.

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
guy can't catch a break. Hepatitis two years ago, now this. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Promising player.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Playing a against 15-17 yr olds he’d better be dominant.

0 15 year olds

Majority of the league is 18-19 (aka his peers). A few 16-17yos but most of them are on lower lines who would rarely be paired against him.

If he can stop being drawn into awful penalties he could be a very good player. His playmaking skills are elite

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
Rule of thumb is that if you don't produce in your d+1 season in the CHL it means everything, but if you do produce, it means nothing.

Even more so for d+2 season like here.

Reactions: theVladiator

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
I wasn’t even sure that Moncton would want him back this year. He was such a detriment to the team last year with crap penalties and selfish plays. He’ll go as far as Pelletier can carry him then spend a couple years toiling in the AHL. His thread deserves the crickets it gets between the high scoring games here and there.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I wasn’t even sure that Moncton would want him back this year. He was such a detriment to the team last year with crap penalties and selfish plays. He’ll go as far as Pelletier can carry him then spend a couple years toiling in the AHL. His thread deserves the crickets it gets between the high scoring games here and there.

You think he is being carried by Pelletier?

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
You think he is being carried by Pelletier?
Moncton has an extremely talented team this year. They will all support each other. I’ve been down on this prospect for a long time now so I don’t like to say to much. He’s good on the power play. Other than that he’s very pedestrian and isn’t afraid to put his team in a hole at any time during a game. He’s unpredictable. Don’t let the amount of points he puts up fool you. Read the whole stat line.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Moncton has an extremely talented team this year. They will all support each other. I’ve been down on this prospect for a long time now so I don’t like to say to much. He’s good on the power play. Other than that he’s very pedestrian and isn’t afraid to put his team in a hole at any time during a game. He’s unpredictable. Don’t let the amount of points he puts up fool you. Read the whole stat line.

Interesting take, doesn't sound like a prospect whose game will translate to the pro game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->