C Aleksander Barkov - Tampere Tappara, FEL (2013 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Was ok game from Barkov nothing special just solid game from him. He made an ridiculous nolook pass to Ville Nieminen in opening period. He seem to be player who has eyes on his back.

Barkov TOI 22.45 thats sick amount of icetime for 17 year old in FEL.

Last edited:

traffic cone

May 12, 2011
Depends if the team drafting first is looking for a defender. Jones could go 1st overall then.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
All Fins are property of the Minnesota Wild! Stay away other teams:amazed:

This, I almost want to tank so we get Barkov... MOAR FINS!!!!!.

Although, if the Wild started to make the playofs Finland would be screwed for WC's with Koivu, Granlund and Barkov all on the same team...

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Was ok game from Barkov nothing special just solid game from him. He made an ridiculous nolook pass to Ville Nieminen in opening period. He seem to be player who has eyes on his back.

Barkov TOI 22.45 thats sick amount of icetime for 17 year old in FEL.
Why so many still keep talking about FEL? Why don't we call it with the real name? I'm pretty sure people who follows prospects and hockey little bit more knows SM-Liiga. That FEL is plain stupid imo. If we are lazy why not SML?

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
Why so many still keep talking about FEL? Why don't we call it with the real name? I'm pretty sure people who follows prospects and hockey little bit more knows SM-Liiga. That FEL is plain stupid imo. If we are lazy why not SML?

Cos we shouldn't give a **** whats it called? Finnish elite league is just as fine, if someone is more familiar with it, you really should do the healthy thing and not care.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
Thanks for the response folks, someone find a stream! I am itching to see the guy live! hahah

I feel you man.. I just picked up a 12 pack hoping I could watch the game while drinking then afterwards head out on the town.. now I'm just sitting here like an idiot drinking with no hockey to watch :cry:

icing

Jun 22, 2003
Sweden

SM-Liiga = Finish language.

This is an english board.

In Sweden some say SM-liga but many people also use the swedish translation - FM-Liga.

Just like Elitserien (swedish) is called SEL in english.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I feel you man.. I just picked up a 12 pack hoping I could watch the game while drinking then afterwards head out on the town.. now I'm just sitting here like an idiot drinking with no hockey to watch :cry:
ae3kap

I also won't be able to watch my AHL games either today :cry:
Barkov gets a secondary assist on Ville Nieminen's PP Goal.
Good to hear! would appreciate any updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->