C Adam Ingram - Youngstown Phantoms, USHL (2022, 82nd, NSH)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Can anyone tell me more info on this player? I am intrigued.

Maxim Porebskiy

Dec 29, 2021
Adam Ingram at eliteprospects.com

This guy is on fire right now in the USHL.

I know nothing about him though, maybe @Pavel Buchnevich can give me a scouting report on him as you are my go-to guy for all things USA hockey?
He‘s a power forward, who is currently playing centre for Youngstown. Has a big time shot - likely one of the best in the draft class in that respect. Decent speed, more of a one dimensional player tho. We will have a report on him once we publish our updated 2022 nhl draft rankings on our website (Puck Pipeline)

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I saw he scored 2 goals this weekend where he got behind the defense and beat the goalie 1 on 1. He’s on a bit of a hot streak right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
He's one of my favorites in the class that isn't a top 10 guy, hoping the Habs can get him or Gauthier with an additional first.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think he’s a pretty ordinary prospect. The numbers may be a little deceiving. He’s not dominating games. I think he has good offensive potential. I really like his passing ability. He has good hockey sense and can also shoot the puck. His skating is mediocre, but it’s enough for his size. I think he’s more likely a winger than center, but he does play some center. Compete level is average. Round 3-4 would be my guess.

Reactions: Dominance

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Size, shot, passing ability are on point. Might slip into the 1st round

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Born in West St. Paul, Manitoba, forward Adam Ingram decided to go through the NCAA Hockey route instead of playing in the WHL. He is committed to attending St. Cloud State University and playing for the Huskies next season. With his strong college hockey commitments, he was passed over in the WHL Draft. He was drafted in the 11th round, 153rd overall by the Youngstown Phantoms in the 2021 USHL Entry Draft. Ingram scored 26 goals and 29 assists for 55 points in 54 USHL regular-season games this season. He also added one goal in two playoff games. Ingram was named to the USHL All-Rookie Team. He also recently participated in the NHL Draft Combine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad