C Aatu Räty - Jukurit, Liiga (2021, 52nd, NYI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
Is he a lock for u18 VM stating on thursday? Im going to umea sweden to watch the fin Canada game. Hope I get to see him play.

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Is he a lock for u18 VM stating on thursday? Im going to umea sweden to watch the fin Canada game. Hope I get to see him play.
Yeah he’s a lock. One of the best offensive dudes on the team. Expecting a PPG tourney from him if he gets a lot of PP time

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
Yeah he’s a lock. One of the best offensive dudes on the team. Expecting a PPG tourney from him if he gets a lot of PP time
Awesome, Im just hoping now that Lundell will be there by thursday but that might be a long shot? Damn its to bad kakko wont be there eighter.. Would have been awesome to watch him

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Awesome, Im just hoping now that Lundell will be there by thursday but that might be a long shot? Damn its to bad kakko wont be there eighter.. Would have been awesome to watch him
Lundell could very well be there by thursday. The elimination game is tonight for his team.

Reactions: fr9dd9

Visul

Dec 22, 2015
Let's see what HIFK decides. Two years ago they allowed Heiskanen to leave for U18 WJC after semi final defeat against Tappara.

Räty will be seen in a very much different light after this tournament. Until now he's been a matter of discussion only for a small bunch of prospect geeks. Exciting times.

Reactions: Ippenator

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Let's see what HIFK decides. Two years ago they allowed Heiskanen to leave for U18 WJC after semi final defeat against Tappara.

Räty will be seen in a very much different light after this tournament. Until now he's been a matter of discussion only for a small bunch of prospect geeks. Exciting times.
Yup, he’s gonna get the national spotlight with players like Heinola for the first time

Reactions: Ippenator and Visul

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland

Lundell will join the U18 team today: Pikkuleijonille supervahvistus – Suomi lähtee puolustamaan MM-kultaa, edessä heti kovin mahdollinen testi

So no bronze medal game for him.

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
Was excited to watch him today, as I haven't seen him much before. Showed some nice flashes of skill, and looks quite strong already. Could start making name for himself in this tournament, similar to Lundell a year ago.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I don't know why he's on the 3rd line. So many top 6 players looked terrible that Räty should easily get a bigger role. Unlike most of the leading forwards who seemed to make one mistake after another, Räty looked good to me vs Canada.

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
Was at umea yestarday watching the game, Hes formation with his brother, was really good first period atleast. But what cought my eyes about this prospect is that he playes with high intensity and like no fear for going in to battle at high speed, he ALWAYS wants the puck. He slaps hes stick to the ice as soon as someone gets the puck and he is even just e little open he slaps and slaps. Really hungry to have the puck on hes stick, to me its a really Great behavior. To play with older boys and still just always wants the puck. He did alot of mistakes id say but also good stuff. Can be really intressting to follow in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad