Bylsma Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico Fatastic

Jul 28, 2002
I used to have a dog that would eat, and subsequently poop, crayons. There was rainbow poop all over our back yard.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I used to have a dog that would eat, and subsequently poop, crayons. There was rainbow poop all over our back yard.

My cat eats the tinsel off of the Christmas tree every year. Well, ever since we had to stop using it. Just imagine a tinsel/poop rope-tail nightmare dangling out of a cat's butt. That's what Christmas with cats is like. :cry:

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness

:laugh:

I have a dog that insists on eating paper products / cardboard every chance you give him. Kleenex boxes, paper towels, you name it! After a couple rains I end up with turd-shaped wads of paper in my yard.

Which begs the question: If you could add any special effect to your bowel movements, which would you choose?

I would chose the incredible disappearing poop effect (also called "Anti-matter Poop") so that I no longer have to poop or do anything associated with poop. Basically the minute poop forms in your system, it annihilates leaving only the fine aroma of methane (or sulfur if you've been eating eggs) behind. So you get all the advantages (farts to torture your little brother / sister / wife / dogs with), but none of the hassle.

When human beings evolve to the point of not pooping, we can call ourselves "Advanced" and mean it. The food will just sublimate into gas and exit in the usual way.

penguins2946*

I have a dog that eats balloons all the time. It's hilarious to see a plethora of colors in its poop.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I would be more concerned about an obstruction penalty leading to hospitalization. Vet bills are expensive. ;) Had my dog stay two nights at the vet, didn't even have surgery just a bunch of meds, x-rays and stuff to handle a serious condition... over $1000. Pain. I bought the dog for... are you ready for this? $100.

You see what happens... do you see what happens Larry? Do you see what happens when a rescue sells you a dog for $100?!

walter-sobchak-this-is-what-happens.jpg

penguins2946*

I would be more concerned about an obstruction penalty leading to hospitalization. Vet bills are expensive. ;) Had my dog stay two nights at the vet, didn't even have surgery just a bunch of meds, x-rays and stuff to handle a serious condition... over $1000. Pain. I bought the dog for... are you ready for this? $100.

You see what happens... do you see what happens Larry? Do you see what happens when a rescue sells you a dog for $100?!

walter-sobchak-this-is-what-happens.jpg

For some reason, my dog has never had a problem with that. She's a purebred German Shepard, and she has had none of the issues that purebreds are supposed to have. She's 11. Come to think of it, I don't think she has gotten any sicker than like the runs or something like that.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Go find a wood cabinet or something and knock on it... immediately.

My dog wasn't a pure-bred though he was a bait-and-switch runt-mutt-thing.

Basically we wanted two of one breed from the same litter, they promised us two, then some other family came along and the bimbo got all sentimental and said "awe we can't give two dogs to one family". So they gave one of our dogs to another family and said "here look at this little adorable lab thing". I showed my wife the picture. Never show your wife the picture. We should've just said "no problem we'll just take the one." Never let a rescue sell you a mutt on short notice for $100. If you don't get what you want, move on. :laugh:

The little ******* has his moments but he hasn't been cheap let's put it that way. Disco would not approve as this dog never got to his game.

mrzeigler

.. but I'm not wrong
Sep 30, 2006
Pittsburgh
Go find a wood cabinet or something and knock on it... immediately.

My dog wasn't a pure-bred though he was a bait-and-switch runt-mutt-thing.

Basically we wanted two of one breed from the same litter, they promised us two, then some other family came along and the bimbo got all sentimental and said "awe we can't give two dogs to one family". So they gave one of our dogs to another family and said "here look at this little adorable lab thing". I showed my wife the picture. Never show your wife the picture. We should've just said "no problem we'll just take the one." Never let a rescue sell you a mutt on short notice for $100. If you don't get what you want, move on. :laugh:

The little ******* has his moments but he hasn't been cheap let's put it that way. Disco would not approve as this dog never got to his game.

I hate to chastise a mod for this, but can we get on topic and talk about poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->