Value of: Bye bye Darnell, Hello OEL!!

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Interesting... I find it hard to believe someone would randomly make a thread like this with that much detail just to screw with everyone. So f*** it, I’ll believe it.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Nope itll be OEL klefbom bear jones 97 29 yamo archi or benson

93 and 6 are ufa sign them after expansion draft if they bring them back

Wouldn’t waiting on resigning RNH till he’s a full fledged UFA be a risky move not worth taking just to protect Jones who’s not likely to ever be a long term top 4 D with us? Klefbom OEL Bouchard Bear and also Broberg...seems a very unnecessary risk to take

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Wouldn’t waiting on resigning RNH till he’s a full fledged UFA be a risky move not worth taking just to protect Jones who’s not likely to ever be a long term top 4 D with us? Klefbom OEL Bouchard Bear and also Broberg...seems a very unnecessary risk to take

Don't worry, we're not protecting Archibald or Benson over RNH.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Interesting... I find it hard to believe someone would randomly make a thread like this with that much detail just to screw with everyone. So f*** it, I’ll believe it.

Considering there’s another guy who is verifying it, I will choose to believe it as well.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
If it’s Kassian instead of Neal, I’m happy. If we just drop Grabner and Neal, I’m happy. If the prospect is Samorukov/Lavoie/Puljujarvi but the dump is Neal, I’m a little miffed. Not gonna lie.

Reactions: bernmeister

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That actually makes some sense. No chance the Coyotes will take on Neal’s contract. I could see Russel instead of Larsson.

Neal makes more sense for the Oilers because it results in a more even salary exchange.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Don't worry, we're not protecting Archibald or Benson over RNH.

Was just very skeptical about his protection list. Protecting Jones as #6 D on the depth chart listed on his offside and mentioning maybe bringing back Larsson after expansion. Why protect Jones to be the #7D in that scenario?!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’ve been saying Nurse+14 makes me happy. All along I’ve been saying that.

I know, I think some Coyotes fans didn't like that much at all in the thread.

Maybe I included Hall's rights or Crouse in the deal, that might be why you turned it down, lol.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Was just very skeptical about his protection list. Protecting Jones as #6 D on the depth chart listed on his offside and mentioning maybe bringing back Larsson after expansion. Why protect Jones to be the #7D in that scenario?!
Jones can theoretically play RD so his versatility is important.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If we're getting Nurse, Pulju, and a 1st for OEL and Grabner, as much as I hate the oilers, I would be incredibly happy with that.
It's a great deal for the Oilers. We get two years of Nurse, Puliu a near to bust as there is, and a 1st. who can't help us for three or four year. Shit trade for the Coyotes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->