Buying UFC PPV without Cable

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
I wanna buy the PPV but don't have cable, I'm hosting some friends over.

I have download speed that goes from 16-25mbps

Will I be able to stream it HD without buffering issues? I have a good PC + Xbox One.

I personally feel like the Youtube PPV through UFC channel is the best route but I've never actually used anything other than Cable PPV before...

Anyone have experience with Youtube PPV or have other suggestions? I just wanna have stress free night and no issues to worry about.. Don't normally buy the PPV but want no risks for such a big fight.

Thank you!

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Can't you buy it on console or PC

I stated the options for buying it on PC or console in the OP.

I was just asking if it's good and for reviews and if my download speed is good enough

I feel hesitant to trust the UFC TV app on Xbox one for some reason, I feel way better with youtube on my good PC hooked up to TV screen, but I would like opinions and reviews if anyone used.

Thanks

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
In all honesty you should be fine. I would go with the Youtube setup as anything Youtube streaming rarely has problems, I have Youtube TV and it streams without a hitch. I agree I can't trust the xbox app.

Set it up several hours before to make sure it works properly.

Reactions: 99GoHabsGo99

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I would go with the UFC app through Xbox One. I've done it at similar speeds to you a bunch of times and have never had an issue.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
I can recommend using the PC. I've bought them through the UFC.com site a bunch of times. The quality is impressive and have never had any issues.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
I would go with the UFC app through Xbox One. I've done it at similar speeds to you a bunch of times and have never had an issue.

I can recommend using the PC. I've bought them through the UFC.com site a bunch of times. The quality is impressive and have never had any issues.

If I purchase on the UFC website can I also watch it through xbox one UFC TV app if I wanna try it as well? Or is that considered seperate

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
If I purchase on the UFC website can I also watch it through xbox one UFC TV app if I wanna try it as well? Or is that considered seperate

Good question. I am pretty sure the answer is yes as they are both ufc.tv purchases, but I've never watched through the website so I don't know for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad