Buying NHL tickets

abparry87

Jun 11, 2010
Australia
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I am in the states for our honeymoon over New Years and Christmas.We are in New York, Vegas, and LA for a total of 3 weeks and am wanting to see as many games as I can. When and where should I buy tickets for these games?

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Here's the official avenues to buy tickets for every team: NHL Hockey Tickets

There are also many second hand sellers such as StubHub and SeatGeek. Those two are reputable as far as secondary market websites go. I haven't used Vivid Seats, but they are also a big seller I see a lot.

If you're feeling braver, you can try local Craigslist or Facebook group postings. Even more adventurous, you can buy tickets from individuals right outside the event. I've done all of those before and have never been scammed, but it's possible if you're not careful. The best assurance (and for some teams the only way) is to have someone digitally transfer the tickets to your Ticketmaster account (you'll want to make an account and download the app to your phone).

As for when? That's up to you. Sometimes the longer you wait the better the prices get, as people become more motivated to sell. But if demand spikes, so to will prices. If you're making firm travel plans, sooner is probably better. If you're more go with the flow, there's no harm seeing if you can get a deal.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Just to confirm, Vividseats is a very reputable option. Bench takes care of all gods chillun

Reactions: Bench

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad