OT: buying a current player jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside Talk

https://linktr.ee/offsidehockeytalk
Jan 28, 2007
novascotia
Thinking of buying a current player jersey from the leafs, originally was thinking phaneuf , kess or reims but with there uncertain future with the team who's the next best bet boys help a brotha in blue out!

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
I've got and Kessel and JVR, like both.

If I were you I'd get a McClement, gotta be different, you know?

Avec Fromage*

I bought a Kessel jersey, but I would choose Lupul if I could do it over. If you're going for long term Leafs, Clarkson would be the safe bet. 71 is a very nice number too.

mpleafan

Jul 7, 2010
Lupul, but you really don't know who will be gone. I remember when I was deciding a while ago between kessel and schenn. Luckily I made the right choice :)

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
I think theres really only 1 player that will certainly be in the organization for a long long time, and its mainly because this team is really weak in center, and its Kadri.

Kadri will be a leaf for a very long time, if you want a jersey you should get his.

JVR and Kessel are good options too if you want a long-term player

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Kessel, Kadri and Lupul are safe bets. Phaneuf and Reimer aren't bad choices either.

But honestly, you shouldn't put too much thought into it. Just go where your heart tells you. My latest jersey was Grabo's last year. Still don't regret it because I love him as a player.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Any retired players from the leafs can go up in the man cave. Aslong as that was a player you were proud of 8n a leafs jersey, it will remind you of the good times with them.

I only have a domi jersey.. definitely need more blue and white clothing.

Offside Talk

https://linktr.ee/offsidehockeytalk
Jan 28, 2007
novascotia
I have proudly selected the lupul jersey for the up coming winter classic. Thanks for all the suggestions and if I went former leaf I would go #7 Gary Roberts guy was a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad