Butler on waivers

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Why did we wave Alfred?

3qkefy.jpg

kiwidevil

My god. If Butler didn't have that hot week, people on here would be hoping he was cut all together.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
My god. If Butler didn't have that hot week, people on here would be hoping he was cut all together.

Not really, i mean the 4 goals in one game made people pay attention. but watching him play in Albany you could see he was a very "right place right time" kinda guy. We have a lot of guys who can get it in the zone and butler was always the one to finish it. if he didnt finish the play he was damn close.

i know he got put in AHL for a reason but him being there just showed he has use, its just figuring out where he fits in and how to use him and he is great.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Are you ****in kidding me? And piece of **** Cam Janssen doesn't get sent down?!:banghead:

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
Are you ****in kidding me? And piece of **** Cam Janssen doesn't get sent down?!:banghead:

Janssen is the key piece in the trade that's about to go down. Obviously, the last time we traded him we got "C" material in return.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Janssen is the key piece in the trade that's about to go down. Obviously, the last time we traded him we got "C" material in return.

For some reason they're afraid maybe he'll get picked up on waivers, and have to leave. I don't even see any team wanting anything to do with him. He has no value either. I don't understand why Lou gives this POS a two way contract if he's so afraid of losing him. Why not give him a one way like Harrold? Cause he may as well have a one way.

Also guess we NEED to have a goon in the lineup every night again. Even teams that don't have one in theirs. Goodbye CBGB line.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Lou is up to something, he just has to be.

I never really believed in Butler being a full time, top 6 forward, so I'm kind of happy in all honesty cause Lou is most probably working on something to solidify our forward depth.

If that's not the case, then I just don't know what to say cause even with Adam in the lineup, we still need some more help and Tedenby better not be the solution.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So what happens when Henrique comes back? Tedenby gets the boot to Albany, and ****in ****** Janssen stays? I'm no fan of Tedenby, but damn why do we need Janssen up? He's on a two way!

kiwidevil

Lou is mysterious though. When we think he must have something planned, nothing happens. Then when we least expect it he does something.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
My favorite recent example was sitting on the Zidlicky trade until the chatter died down. I was fully convinced it wasn't going to happen until I saw the announcement at the game that night.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I bet if we weren't carrying 8 defensemen, Butler would still be up. I've got my fingers crossed something is happening cause I really thought if push comes to shove Lou would make use of Janssen's two way contract, and he would be the odd man out.

apice3*

Is it just me or has there been a lot of unnecessary threads the last week or two

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
I bet if we weren't carrying 8 defensemen, Butler would still be up. I've got my fingers crossed something is happening cause I really thought if push comes to shove Lou would make use of Janssen's two way contract, and he would be the odd man out.
Are you accusing Lou of lying? That`s unheard of. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad