Butch's Top 130 Prospects

CBJFan19*

Jan 22, 2013
So I'm curious about a couple things.

Why Voronkov so high? How good do you think he can be? Wheres Kirill Marchenko?

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
I get that we are all entitled to an opinion but how people can come here and shoot things down without putting in a SIGNIFICANT effort against someone who clearly knows what the F they are talking about is as laughably HF as anything I've seen.

Dispute it all you want because this scout / coach may not be god but clearly he has made a pretty strong case for his talent analysis formula. And as we see at the draft board every year, pro scouts look at things differently. Here is a guy who is giving us insight into that and we come back with "pfff ur dumb, Mo Seider > Veleno" or compare Mark Stone's possession metrics to Drake Batherson's. Seriously?

(Bert, you did put the time into a coherent response so sorry, but I don't get your formula for disputing the Stone / Batherson comparison at all)

Dump and Chase Demon

Sep 14, 2018
Sweden
Salut Butch. Interesting list, thanks for sharing

I wondered if you had any thoughts on D Brogan Rafferty. After some modest years in Quinnipac U, he's producing at an impressive pace as a rookie in the AHL with Utica.

Leads the league in points by a def actually, nearing 0.90 p/g.

Tried to read about him on the Utica board, but not much there. It almost feels like everything is rolling for him but he's nothing so special yet, just being a good point producer in the AHL without any particular skill that shines out. Like Utica's offense is really clicking this year and he is at the right place at the right time?

Wondered

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Understand you don’t wanna rank the Q guys, but since you are inside of that league, can you offer some thoughts/opinions on Poulin?

Even if you’re biased, as a Pens fan I’m curious as to what people on the ground think of him. Thanks

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
I enjoy these rankings, and I agree with you having Dobson lower than many. Well done!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad