OT: But not really OT, What browser does this site actually work with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
It doesn't matter if I'm on my phone with the latest everything or my PC with Firefox or Chrome, ever since they upgraded to this new platform and year or two whenever ago it hasn't exactly been optimal. Anytime I go to last page on any new post it takes me to some random one or two posts and I can go like 5 pages back and not see anything. Especially when someone starts a new thread it can take an hour before things pop up kind of as they should. I didn't see anything in the first few pages or stickies, is there some workaround or is this the "new normal"?

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
It doesn't matter if I'm on my phone with the latest everything or my PC with Firefox or Chrome, ever since they upgraded to this new platform and year or two whenever ago it hasn't exactly been optimal. Anytime I go to last page on any new post it takes me to some random one or two posts and I can go like 5 pages back and not see anything. Especially when someone starts a new thread it can take an hour before things pop up kind of as they should. I didn't see anything in the first few pages or stickies, is there some workaround or is this the "new normal"?

works fine on Chrome for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad