Burrows on both COL and VAN roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
seems like again Reggie and the GM making the offer has missed out on a player already being signed by an HFNHL team. Alexandre Burrows appears on both Colorado's and Vancouver's rosters. No questions on who was first as I signed Burrows and Rick Rypien long before they were even called up to the NHL.

Would be nice to get this cleared up asap.

Not pointing any fingers, but hopefully GM's will look over the rosters and prospect lists more closely in the future. It's not the first time this season that my players get signed by other teams. Please use the search-function on your browsers and make multiple searches to confirm that the player doesn't belong to any other team before sending in offers. Thanks!

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
My apologies Ville. I will concede that you signed him first I guess. I was quite sure that I checked both the prospects page and roster page to see if Burrows was available. Either I missed it or my offer was before the page was updated. Either way, no sweat.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Once again, Reggie apologizes as well. While he searches every name when signing, there are certain aspects of the "find" feature in Explorer that are a tad lacking, as you need to click on the page in a certain way to avoid it not searching the page at all (or only a specific section) to to mention the dreaded 'down' or 'up' specifics.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Not 2 quibble... but the spellings of players name are often incorrect or with Euro's they often vary in spelling as well.. so it's always best to search partial names etc. when going through the process.

I should know.. I've done it enough this season (and only tried to sign one or two that were already on rosters:_)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad