Burning question?

RedWingsNow*

Everyone's definition of 'chance' is also different too I guess.

True.
Like, Damien Brunner got a big chance last year.
First line. First unit PP.
Mursak never got a chance by those standards.

DatsyukianDeke*

True.

Two totally different players. Mursak didn't come here to score goals. The main reason Brunner got alot of those chances is because how well he played with Zetterberg during the lockout.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
True.

Comparing Brunner to Mursak is just throwing up a red herring. They're two totally different, soft players. One is made of glass and couldn't stay healthy long enough to get into the lineup.

RedWinger10

Feb 11, 2013
I am going to say yes. Last years team FAR exceeded our expectations. This year we have a team that we expect more from. Is that a good thing I don't know, but as far as having provin talent on the roster, this team is better. Not to mention the number of exciting prospects sitting in GR who gained experience (winning the AHL championship) waiting at the ready if a spot should open up.

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010
Comparing Brunner to Mursak is just throwing up a red herring. They're two totally different, soft players. One is made of glass and couldn't stay healthy long enough to get into the lineup.

Mursak also lacked the offensive instincts to produce in the NHL. He projected as an undersized grinder; this is why nobody claimed him on waivers.

Number 9*

Well after watching some preseason games I'm thinking they are better this year than last year. I also think their division will be easier than playing in the Central was?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad