Burke is KING, Healy is QUEEN B

Status
Not open for further replies.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Anyone notice how idiotic Healy sounds when defending the NHLPA.... Burke always come back and puts him in his place:

Example:

Just now on TSN, Healy was saying that NHLPA guaranteees there offer will work and NHL should try it out for 2-3 years.....

Burke comes back and says LINKAGE and cap will GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching Healy makes me wanna :banghead: :madfire:

NewBreed19

Malakian#13 said:
sean burke and paul healey? :p :bow:

Whats wrong with Sean Burke? He definatley is a hell of alot smarter than Healy!! :shakehead

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
trahans99 said:
Anyone notice how idiotic Healy sounds when defending the NHLPA.... Burke always come back and puts him in his place:

Example:

Just now on TSN, Healy was saying that NHLPA guaranteees there offer will work and NHL should try it out for 2-3 years.....

Burke comes back and says LINKAGE and cap will GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching Healy makes me wanna :banghead: :madfire:

Quick translation of this post: Brian Burke says what I want to hear, Glen Healey doesn't.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
I never grow tired of voicing my displeasure for Healy. He tries too hard and it comes off poorly. He has the voice and the face for print media. Very similar to Millen in that regard.

NewBreed19

SwisshockeyAcademy said:
I never grow tired of voicing my displeasure for Healy. He tries too hard and it comes off poorly. He has the voice and the face for print media. Very similar to Millen in that regard.
He always for the players;we should ask him how many times he gets on his knees in one day!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad