News Article: Bullying and Backstabbing: The Ottawa Senators are Pro-Sports' Biggest Mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
So too amateurish, poorly executed and ill advised is your argument...

You were saying?

My brother in law shot this video he works for CTV. The video itself is good however the content is questionable.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
My brother in law shot this video he works for CTV. The video itself is good however the content is questionable.
The scripting, choice of setting, and choice of spokespeople were amateurish beyond belief.

The quality of the camera work is the only thing remotely professional.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
This is a story alright, but the story is that fake accounts were created in support of Melnyk. For them to be this easily discoverable...I don't know, could the organization be behind it? It could be:

1. The Senators organization. Spearheaded by Aimee whatever, someone who works in marketing. Geez, hard to believe that a pro would do that , especially because it is so clumsy

2. Disgruntled MelnykOut fans. Clumsy enough to be noticed easily and quickly, in their ongoing mission to embarrass Melnyk and the organization.

3. Superfan. Not the most tech savvy, and trying to create support for the team.

I don't know who would be behind it. Is there a "Clue" style format that we can play and figure it out?:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Variable26

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
This is a story alright, but the story is that fake accounts were created in support of Melnyk. For them to be this easily discoverable...I don't know, could the organization be behind it? It could be:

1. The Senators organization. Spearheaded by Aimee whatever, someone who works in marketing. Geez, hard to believe that a pro would do that , especially because it is so clumsy

2. Disgruntled MelnykOut fans. Clumsy enough to be noticed easily and quickly, in their ongoing mission to embarrass Melnyk and the organization.

3. Superfan. Not the most tech savvy, and trying to create support for the team.

I don't know who would be behind it. Is there a "Clue" style format that we can play and figure it out?:laugh:

I think it was none of than Erik Karlsson looking to frame Melnyk!

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Way way too much hot air,from everything Ottawa Senator related.....Action is needed..

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017

You missed an obvious option.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I think it was none of than Erik Karlsson looking to frame Melnyk!

Oh my Lord, Susan Sherring just broke the story that it was in an "off the record but on the record" conversation with Daniel Alfredsson, whose group is trying to drive down the purchase price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->