GDT: Bulldogs @ Wolves - on TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
...aaaaand the Wolves answer. Terrible D from the 'Dogs there, damn! Nash?

Anywho... 4-1 Wolves.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Beaulieu does all the work on that goal by Nattinen!

The announcers were saying Tinordi and I was like no way he does these moves! :laugh:

And there we go, Bulldogs goes down again by 3...

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Who are the leaders on this team?
Blunden?:laugh:
Hagel?:laugh:
Sortini?:cry:

It time to see some movement for the Dogs.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Awful give away by Boyce. One of the 'dependable' vets, I guess.

Oh well, my heart is still racing from that great play by tinordi that led to our goal :sarcasm:

CD seems to have one hell of an attitude on him. Staring down his D like that, and the other day taking a boneheaded, selfish penalty because he didn't get the call he wanted. That won't fly in Montreal.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Awful give away by Boyce. One of the 'dependable' vets, I guess.

Oh well, my heart is still racing from that great play by tinordi that led to our goal :sarcasm:

CD seems to have one hell of an attitude on him. Staring down his D like that, and the other day taking a boneheaded, selfish penalty because he didn't get the call he wanted. That won't fly in Montreal.

I just tuned in and I hardly seen Tinordi. On the other hand, I was distracted by the awfull play by Blunden, Nash, Boyce and on why Sortini is playing.:help:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Beaulieu now 7 points in last 8 games. 8 points in 21 games total. PK Subban in comparison had 6 points in his first 17 AHL games. When you add in lockout competition and Beaulieu being a late born player, he's going through normal AHL progression. Struggles from before and in future this season are all normal.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Beaulieu now 7 points in last 8 games. 8 points in 21 games total. PK Subban in comparison had 6 points in his first 17 AHL games. When you add in lockout competition and Beaulieu being a late born player, he's going through normal AHL progression. Struggles from before and in future this season are all normal.

Isn't beaulieu technically playing his first AHL season a year earlier?

Myron Gaines*

I think Subban was much more dominating than Beaulieu is, even if their points pace is similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->