GDT: Bulldogs are leading 2-0 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Avtsin's assist, man that was a beauty. He needs to play more.

Great first period from the Dogs. Leblanc was physical, Tinordi had a good fight, Beaulieu got another point, Dumont has 3 points. What a great game so far!

Can you put Tinordi's fight on youtube, plz?

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Prust - Dumont - White. Would be one of the most hated lines in the league.

I agree. Dumont can also play in SH and won't back off against anybody.

On the other side, my favorite player so far this year in Hamilton is Jared Tinordi
He seems better game after game, show great leadership and skate so well for a guy of his size. I beleive Jared could be playing in Montreal in 2013-2014.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Tinordi fights Cormier. Tinordi wins.

Game's on Sportsnet and TVA Sports.

And Pedneault with a very subtle way of questioning Lefebvre: ''Finally tonight the Stortini line is only playing 2 minutes a period. It's the way it should be.''

Only because there were a lot of powerplays. They'll likely see their regular 10-12min by the end of the game. :laugh:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Quick question: Is it the first time this year a player get 3 points in 1 game for Hamiton? can't remember any....

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
If the whispers of some of PK's teammates not liking him, I think I can see why: he's really, really smart. If he was 35 he'd be smart but the fact that he's only 22-23, I could see the resentment.

Man is he ever poised on T.V.

68*

I like Gallagher but his face pisses me off. Looks like a chubby lesbian.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Don't know what Beaulieu was doing on that last Ice Caps goal. He should have tied up Cormier but instead skated with him.

Avtsin and Leblanc looked great on that powerplay. Especially Avtsin, good work along the boards.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Louis Leblanc is looking good at the center position. I'm really liking his game so far tonight.

About time Lefebre woke up. Wasted time to put him as a 3rd line RW in the AHL. He should be centering the 1st line, just so that the Habs can have a full evaluation of his full potential. If he ends up a 3rd line RW in the NHL than so be it, but as a 1st round pick, he should be given every situation to succeed offensively.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Here you go:

That's just beautiful by Tinordi. Three or four solid hits, one which puts the player flat on his ass, answers the bell and pounds that chump Cormier.

When all these glimpses of potential (for all the prospects) become standard playing styles. Hamilton will win a lot more games.

jedimyrmidon

Nov 30, 2012
Toronto
About time Lefebre woke up. Wasted time to put him as a 3rd line RW in the AHL. He should be centering the 1st line, just so that the Habs can have a full evaluation of his full potential. If he ends up a 3rd line RW in the NHL than so be it, but as a 1st round pick, he should be given every situation to succeed offensively.

Exactly. Management should be seeking to maximize his potential. He's the Habs' best prospect in terms of NHL readiness. If anyone, they should be focusing on him, Tinordi and Beaulieu.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Holy hell, Tinordi had like 5 hits on that shift before his KO. Tinordi is developing at a soild fast pace! He's starting to become everything we could of dreamed of when we drafted a 6'7 defensive defensmen, but with much better skating than anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad