Line Combos: Build the 2013-14 starting line-up (Eller's right winger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Let's build together the Habs 2013-14 starting line-up. This would be an "injury free" line-up, so let's do as if Gionta and Emelin were ready to start on day one.

Try to build lines that work, instead of just voting for the best player for each position.

Between (brackets) is the normal position for this player. You can always vote to put a player in another position.

Time to pick the right winger on Eller's line!

FORWARDS

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Brière
Galchenyuk - Eller - ????
???? - Desharnais - ????
???? - White - ????
Extra : ????

DEFENSEMEN

???? - ????
???? - ????
???? - ????
Extra : ????

GOALERS

????
????

23rd player (forward or defense) : ????
--------------------------------
1st call-up (offense) : ????
2nd call-up (offense) : ????
3rd call-up (offense) : ????
1st call-up (defense) : ????
2nd call-up (defense) : ????
1st call-up (goaler) : ????

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
We all know it guys. If Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher is a line, they will get 3rd line ice time, not 2nd line ice time. I'm not saying that's what I want, but that's what MT will do most nights.

I want the offense to be more balanced, with 3 lines having similar ice time, so I voted Gionta.

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
We all know it guys. If Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher is a line, they will get 3rd line ice time, not 2nd line ice time. I'm not saying that's what I want, but that's what MT will do most nights.

I want the offense to be more balanced, with 3 lines having similar ice time, so I voted Gionta.
Maybe when the season starts but it will change over the course of the season.
Galchenyuk-Eller played top-2 lines a few times last season (12 games).
Eller was top-2 lines 15 games last season.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I'd rather have Bourque on that first line but I guess we can't put the midgets on the same line.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Maybe Captain Gionta will help Eller and Galchenyuk if they play inn the same line, and vice versa.
I'd rather see Gallagher with Desharnais than Gionta.

Guys, a 3rd line is important and if you think we will win games with Bourque-Desharnais-Gionta on the same line, I have bad news for you.

Looks like...:

Pacioretty-Pleckanec-Briere
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gionta
Bourque-Desharnais-Gallagher
Prust-White-Parros/Moen

...would be my choice.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I think Gionta would look good with these two. The few times Gionta was with Eller last year they played very well together.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal

If they perform, Therrien won't be afraid to increase their ice time. Therrien likes to reward his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->