Line Combos: Build the 2013-14 starting line-up (2nd line center)

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Let's build together the Habs 2013-14 starting line-up. This would be an "injury free" line-up, so let's do as if Gionta and Emelin were ready to start on day one.

Try to build lines that work, instead of just voting for the best player for each position.

Between (brackets) is the normal position for this player. You can always vote to put a player in another position.

Time to pick the 2nd line center :

OFFENSE

???? - Plekanec - ????
???? - ???? - ????
???? - ???? - ????
???? - ???? - ????
Ex : ????

DEFENSE

???? - ????
???? - ????
???? - ????
Ex : ????

GOALERS

????
????

23rd player (offense or defense) : ????
--------------------------------
1st call-up (offense) : ????
2nd call-up (offense) : ????
3rd call-up (offense) : ????
1st call-up (defense) : ????
2nd call-up (defense) : ????
1st call-up (goaler) : ????

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Eller and Galchenyuk are going to alternate for the centre position on the 2nd line. That would be the best case...but I'm sure it's gonna be le petit David.

NewHabsEra*

Eller deserves to be our second line center with increased responsabilities on the PP.. Unfortunately, Im effraid Desharnais will still get that ice time..

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Either DD or Eller. I don't care which. Whoever isn't 2nd should be 3rd.

Doesn't make a dif which as they are just warming up galchenyuk's spot for when he's ready. Dunno how long it will take though.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Eller deserves and should be our 2nd center this upcoming season.

That said, DD will probably get all the chance in the world to produce again, so he will play with MaxPac and on every PP. So there's no doubt in my my DD will start the season as our 2nd line center.

Therrien have no choice to put him on the 2nd line. I don't think MB will be happy that he gave a 4yr extension at 3.5M$ for a third center.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Finished the season as a PPG Player and that's without PP Time.
With his size and his newly found physicality.....we need Eller to be more on the ice.
At least on the PP, he diserve it!

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Voted Eller and his 220lbs body, but we all know its gonna b le p'tit gars d'chez nous that's gonna get it, it's just a matter of time before Gally and Eller are our 1-2 punch at C

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Can't say between Eller or Desharnais. I dunno... that's a little too much dependant on the wingers, no?

As for the PP, frankly, I'd play them BOTH on the same PP, with DD nominally at center... or wherever he doesn't play at the hashtags, or in the Kovy spot.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad