Value of: Buffalo's forward rental bargain bin!

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Larsson should draw a strong interest from all playoff teams. He should return a lot more than the others

I Like Eich

Oct 15, 2014
The Pens look to be in need of a depth LW, and Sheary knows the system well...

I'd send a 4th to rent him for the playoffs.

fair deal, I'm hoping someone caves and gives a 3rd for him at the last minute but 4th is probably the correct value

I Like Eich

Oct 15, 2014
I still say Rodrigues for Khaira makes sense for everyone

I would pass just because Khaira is signed through next year (albeit very cheap) and Rodrigues can be let go after this year, and I have no interest in either player really moving forward.

If Khaira's contract was expiring this year, I would do it (or would've done the trade months ago, before ERod publicly requested out) because why not. Couldn't have hurt either of us really

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
Maybe the Avs could be interested.

Larsson would make sens but at the same time we have PEB who plays a similar game.
Frolik, who has been really bad recently COULD be an option if the avs want to add size (if they know they don't have a chance to have Wilson back for the playoff).
I would be really interested in Sheary. He looks like someone who could fit really well with Mackinon if we have injuries.

Sheary - Mack - Rants
Nuke - Kadri - Bura
Landeskog - Compher - Donskoi

Sabreland

Feb 13, 2015
Larsson should draw a strong interest from all playoff teams. He should return a lot more than the others
I would keep Larsson and Grigs also Vesey , you can get rid of Shery , Rodriques , Frolik , Wilson (Ameks AHL) , Okposo (buyout) , possibly trade Johanson if you can get something decent back , also D-men Bogo , McCabe . Start in the summer of adding a couple of top six forward free agents , decent center and a winger , then hopefully we'll have Cousins and Mittelstadt back playing at a high level.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Just to add some more flavor, I'd be willing to wager Buffalo is interested in your youngish 13th/14th forwards who can't find regular ice time but would be claimed if they hit waivers. If Buffalo moves half of this list, they're going to need warm bodies without pillaging the AHL squad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad