Value of: Buffalo's forward rental bargain bin!

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Buffalo has the following pending UFA forwards:

Sheary
Frolik
Vesey
Larsson
Girgensons
Wilson

I imagine Wilson is probably back to Rochester for the duration. Send us your young-ish forwards you might lose to waivers or will age out to UFA, send us your picks, send us pretty much anything.

I Like Eich

Oct 15, 2014
Someone will probably toss us a 3rd or 4th (at best) for Sheary because of his playoff experience... Larsson or Girgensons would be good 4th line/13th forward for depth on playoff teams... that's about it.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Honest question, how has Frolik been? I know he is overpaid, but is he still decent?

If I'm Edmonton, I have interest in a few of those guys (Sheary, Larsson, Giregensens), but wouldn't give up anything significant for any of them. Mid round picks at most (3rd and up).

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Honest question, how has Frolik been? I know he is overpaid, but is he still decent?

If I'm Edmonton, I have interest in a few of those guys (Sheary, Larsson, Giregensens), but wouldn't give up anything significant for any of them. Mid round picks at most (3rd and up).

It's only been 13 games but Frolik has been awful.

Reactions: Ana Crusis

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

Frolik still looks slowed from his LBI. Sheary or Erod would be good fits for Edmonton as they would be able to keep up speed wise.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013

Frolik is in the running for worst forward on the Sabres.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
If Larsson was good on faceoffs then I'd love to have him on the Pens. Would be funny if we re-acquire Sheary and he catches fire with Crosby again :laugh:.

Reactions: I Like Eich

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Someone will probably toss us a 3rd or 4th (at best) for Sheary because of his playoff experience... Larsson or Girgensons would be good 4th line/13th forward for depth on playoff teams... that's about it.
The Pens look to be in need of a depth LW, and Sheary knows the system well...

I'd send a 4th to rent him for the playoffs.

Reactions: TKalltheTime

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I was just going to post a similar proposal. I'd love to have him back...
we'd love for you to have him, 4th and he's yours. fire up the fax.

Larsson will be a great add for somebody, Girgs too...Vesey? meh, maybe the right situation, but knowing Botts he wont take anything less than a 3rd (since he paid that) and will likely look to re-up him (Instead of Larry/Girgs, ugh)

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Lol..we can't even give away half our forwards..things are bad in Sabreland...very bad.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
with Kadri out 'weeks', wonder if Larsson would interest COL, edgy center who wins his 5o5 and can draw/pk (yes, I know we all want/should resign him)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad