Post-Game Talk: Buffalo Sabres @ New York Rangers - 03/24/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Remember when Oilers fans told us Larsson was great because he was "leading a playoff team and turned their organization around?"

Now they're fishing for top 3 again.

It's mind boggling to me how badly Chiarelli screwed up the Oilers. He literally had a lay up. Handed the trillion dollar ticket and he ripped into a trillion little pieces.

McDavid, Hall, Draisaitl, Eberle, Barzal
and Nuge would be the best top 6 in the league.

Instead they have some of the worst offensive depth in the league. And stuck with that atrocious Lucic contract.

And he had to give that pick to the Islanders instead of us for Talbot.

"Oh you don't have your first round pick this year? Hmm maybe a 2nd and a prospect instead?"

f***ing jackass.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Not at that salary.

Doesn't help that he can pick where he wants to go. Our only hope is that Eric goes back to Carolina and he and Jordan force management to make a move for Marc.

Though with their D, I don't know why they'd even consider it.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
How are they so bad at being bad? What the heck Rongos

Oh well pick Kravtsov 10-15 and laugh until the late 1sts

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
How are they so bad at being bad? What the heck Rongos

Oh well pick Kravtsov 10-15 and laugh until the late 1sts
Its crazy 3 weeks or so ago i was hoping we could grab Kravtsov at 24/25 with boston pick and a boqvist with our number 1. Now hoping we can somehow grab dobson and someone like Bokk at mid 20's (btw would be happy with those two at 10 and 25)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Missed this game, was thinking of watching the re-air. Saw Kreider and Mika scored. Did that line look good still?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Plague spread through the streets of Buffalo when they were on the ice.

I assume that means they kicked ass? Lol. Awesome. Yeah they have been one of the silver linings to this season. It just sucks this team won;t make the playoffs, because those guys can do some damage.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
It's mind boggling to me how badly Chiarelli screwed up the Oilers. He literally had a lay up. Handed the trillion dollar ticket and he ripped into a trillion little pieces.

McDavid, Hall, Draisaitl, Eberle, Barzal
and Nuge would be the best top 6 in the league.

Instead they have some of the worst offensive depth in the league. And stuck with that atrocious Lucic contract.

And he had to give that pick to the Islanders instead of us for Talbot.

"Oh you don't have your first round pick this year? Hmm maybe a 2nd and a prospect instead?"

****ing jackass.

How would that group fit under the cap?

Reactions: Larrybiv

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
So you all know

I watch that type of play from Buffalo 37 or more times a year because I live up here. We are literally light years ahead of them in our rebuild.
I agree with you but its mind boggling if you think about it. With all of their top first round picks like Eichel (2 overall) and Reinhart (2nd overall) along with plethora of other high picks they've had. Now Mittelstadt and possibly a top 2/3 pick this draft. What complete incompetence.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Well Murray basically was a giant sack of feces and killed their rebuild and sold off everything for aged players, a medium goaltender, and Kane who netted a chicken shit return now. The trade for Lehner sent back a 2015 1st.

They are in arguably worse position than they were before in 2013. Three or so decent forwards and one good dman and it isn't 55.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Well Murray basically was a giant sack of feces and killed their rebuild and sold off everything for aged players, a medium goaltender, and Kane who netted a chicken **** return now. The trade for Lehner sent back a 2015 1st.

They are in arguably worse position than they were before in 2013. Three or so decent forwards and one good dman and it isn't 55.
I don't watch them enough so don't know but you don't feel Ristolainen is good? what if they got Dahlin? (hope they don't. hope he goes out west to arizona preferably).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->