GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins | April 2nd 7:30 | Going for 16 straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
I'm still not conceding this game yet. Malkin's line is just too potent. With a goal from them, we just need to get on the PP to make this is a serious game.

But yeah, no Crosby makes this all particularly difficult. He deserves the Hart, big time.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Being pissed because we're losing, an in spectacular fashion, is one thing. Being a moron and calling this the beginning of an epic second-half collapse is another.

Try to put your passive aggressive stuff aside for a second and try to figure out the difference between the two.

i would like you to point out the exact point where i claimed that this was the beginning of a massive second-half collapse.

seriously, point it out. i know it's easy to call someone a moron but i need some evidence for your ridiculous assumption.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
My mistake, I should have known better :sarcasm:

For the records : I'm confident the Pens will come back in the third... But if they don't, to say it's okay to lose because they've won 15 in a row is not acceptable in my book. Losing is never okay.

Nobody said losing is okay. It's just pathetic to read so many people losing their minds over one game when the team just went an entire calendar month without losing.

But whatever, I'm done. People can act like we're going to miss the playoffs all they want. Enjoy it.

vince24L

Jan 1, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
QFT, ESPECIALLY to be losing in this fashion, ON NATIONAL TV.

Ever since their acquisitions this past week, everyone was raving about how the Pens were "all in" and how they were now the favorites to win it all. So everyone tunes in tonight to see this "juggernaut" team in action and this is what they see??? They are probably laughing right now.

Its the NHL on NBC... Anyone in the U.S watching this game is an actual fan of hockey, not some casual sports fan(there is no such thing in the states) and understands we have some injuries, although playing bad. Iginla doesn't make up for that. Its not that serious. Now if the Browns beat the Steelers by 24 on MNF then yes people would laugh.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
i would like you to point out the exact point where i claimed that this was the beginning of a massive second-half collapse.

seriously, point it out. i know it's easy to call someone a moron but i need some evidence for your ridiculous assumption.

I would have quoted you if I was referring to you.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
remember when this happened? lets all smile

Seriously. Jarome Iginla scored a goal as a Pittsburgh Penguin. that makes me incredibly happy

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
There is such a thing as trying to over coach, and this Kennedy at center thing is one of those occasions.

Just put Sutter in Crosby's spot and be done with it.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
I'd lower my expectations a bit. This stretch of games without Letang, Martin and Crosby is going to be very tough. I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop a few in a row. You just can't replace the best player in the world and top 2 D that both play over 25 minutes a night.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
I'm still not conceding this game yet. Malkin's line is just too potent. With a goal from them, we just need to get on the PP to make this is a serious game.

But yeah, no Crosby makes this all particularly difficult. He deserves the Hart, big time.

I agree. I haven't given this one up either.

Sh00terMcGavin

#Leadership
Jul 5, 2011
Pittsburgh
1242300701H1c6F6.jpg

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
QFT, ESPECIALLY to be losing in this fashion, ON NATIONAL TV.

Ever since their acquisitions this past week, everyone was raving about how the Pens were "all in" and how they were now the favorites to win it all. So everyone tunes in tonight to see this "juggernaut" team in action and this is what they see??? They are probably laughing right now.

You care that much what other people think? People you don't know? People who watch the game on national TV? Or worse, yet, people on-line? Dude, you're far too invested...

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Nobody said losing is okay. It's just pathetic to read so many people losing their minds over one game when the team just went an entire calendar month without losing.

But whatever, I'm done. People can act like we're going to miss the playoffs all they want. Enjoy it.

why is this a black-and-white issue with a lot of you on your high horses during these games? so, as fans, our only options are to kiss the feet of the team no matter how they perform just because they've played well lately or just be completely pessimistic about every little thing that happens with this team?

Bengui

Jul 24, 2009

Nobody is saying they're going to miss the playoffs.
"Try to put your passive aggressive stuff aside for a second and try to figure out the difference between the two." :sarcasm:

jinx33

The Rust is real
Sep 11, 2006
Paris, FR
A better offensive cycling and transition in game would help to have chances to come back into this one. Kennedy as center was definitely not a good choice.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
Hey with the lead they have in the division maybe they'll just take a month off and replace the team with cardboard cutouts until the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad