Comely

Nov 26, 2007
Cambridge
To Buffalo- Matt Duchene
Mikkel Boedker
To Ottawa- 1st Rd pick
Kyle Okposo(35% retained)
Sean Malone
Okposo is negative value even at that amount retained, Sean Malone is a meh prospect. There will be better offers for just Duchene then this that don't involve taking an anchor.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
As a Sabres fan I wouldn't want to pay what it would cost for Duchene.

I don't like him as a player but he holds a lot of value. OP is nowhere close to being enough.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
As a Sabres fan I wouldn't want to pay what it would cost for Duchene.

I don't like him as a player but he holds a lot of value. OP is nowhere close to being enough.
You don't like him as a player? Can you please explain this? I am thinking he is the guy that can make our secondary scoring respectable and gives us a shot at playoffs.A signed Duchene I would offer our 2019 first and 2020 first plus prospect

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Ottawa could almost certainly get more than this for Duchene. Taking on Okposo contract (even retained) is going to be a no from Ottawa.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Lol

This is honestly closer if you take out Duchene

Okposo has 4 more years after this one, it would take at least a 2nd to get rid of him... Boedker has some value... Malone wouldnt get claimed on waivers

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
It's fair to say that Buffalo isn't a great trade partner for Ottawa. While I would be one of the few interested in Boedker surprisingly, Duchene fits the "desperate team" trying to go all in. Unfortunately, Kyle Okposo is the next version of Moulson for our team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->