Proposal: Buffalo - Ottawa

sfoote

Jan 6, 2013
With an extension, yes. Without one, no. Nylander is healthy finally and has the potential to destroy the Sabres. At least with an extension, there is something still there on the Sabres if that happens.
What the hell does destroy the Sabres even mean ?? Is he going to work within the organization to derail the season ? English, if you please, next time.

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
While it's way too early to write Alex off, this 100% isn't a return I think Ottawa or it's fans would be happy with.

And when did that ever matter? They weren't happy with Bishop, Spezza, Zibanejad, Duchene, Hoffman or Karlsson trades. The Brassard trade though was pretty decent. Almost as good a return as Karlsson actually.

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Not great for Ottawa. Considering what they gave up they would need to kill with any Duchene deal. High-end prospect/solid young NHLer and a 1st at minimum I would think.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
What the hell does destroy the Sabres even mean ?? Is he going to work within the organization to derail the season ? English, if you please, next time.

Clearly, means have multiple point games a lot or score big goals against them. Using some thought about what something I said could possibly mean, if you please, next time.

Reactions: DJN21

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
IMO Buffalo could really use Duchene for a year to let Middlestat get his feet wet as a winger or a 3C. That being said, that's to steep a price for a one year player.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Can't afford to keep him past this year so unless he's staying on a sweetheart of a deal, or the sabres take the world by storm and look like a playoff possible team this doesn't make enough sense. Plus I think ottawa can do better from a contendor....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad