Proposal: Buffalo - Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Sabres win 1OA would Ottawa trade 4OA and Karlsson for 1OA and ROR? Ottawa replaces Karlsson with Dahlin, Buffalo adds a true 1D to teach Risto and Boqvist. Mittlestadt takes over as Buffalos 2C.

I know passing on Dahlin seems insane, and I'm not sure I would even want to, but how's the value at least.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
Sabres win 1OA would Ottawa trade 4OA and Karlsson for 1OA and ROR? Ottawa replaces Karlsson with Dahlin, Buffalo adds a true 1D to teach Risto and Boqvist. Mittlestadt takes over as Buffalos 2C.

I know passing on Dahlin seems insane, and I'm not sure I would even want to, but how's the value at least.
You couldn't wait 10 mins to see where teams actually pick before posting this? :laugh:

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
For starters I think Buff would have to make 100% sure they can sign Karlsson. Terrible trade if it's only 1 year of his services

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
For starters I think Buff would have to make 100% sure they can sign Karlsson. Terrible trade if it's only 1 year of his services

yeah that would definitely need to be the case, and we'd need to know what he expects to get paid on his next deal. If he's looking for $11-13 million I'm not sure that would work out, but Dahlin may end up costing more in 3 years.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005

I didn't expect to learn you were a Sabres fan by the time I reached post 8.

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015
Chances of Sabres trading Dahlin are zero.

Agreed. Get ready for endless arguments over the next few months where overpayment offers are constantly rejected. You get the chance to draft a franchise level player like this you take it, end of story. No deal to be made involving Karlsson or any other player in the league that would realistically be offered up.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Fcking awful for buffalo. Dahlin will be one of their Franchise players and build a bright new future with eicehl where as karlsson would just leave buffalo asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad