Podcast (Audio) Buffalo Hockey Central Podcast

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA
Thank you for being one of very few podcasts that keeps the volume level consistent between the intro and the pod.

That actually took a lot of practice to figure out. With the two of us broadcasting remotely, it was a balancing act figuring out the volume between the intro/outro and the two of us. Thanks for listening!

Reactions: Shootica

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA
Thanks all who have taken the time (or who are planning to take the time) to listen to the podcast! If there's anything you'd like to hear us discuss, please let me know and I'll be sure to get it on the next episode. Thanks again!

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA
Thanks again for everyone that gave the podcast a listen! We're going to be recording the next episode in the next few days so if anyone has anything they'd like to hear about, please let me know!

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA
Is there currently a way to listen other than Spotify?

Unfortunately, at the moment, Spotify is our only uploaded option. We are working on getting into Apple Podcasts and other platforms, but for the time being, this is what we have. Thanks for the question!

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Greetings all! We've restarted the Buffalo Hockey Central podcast, and have recorded a handful of episodes. Right now, they're all located on Spotify, but will be moving to Apple as well in the near-future. We would appreciate it very much if you gave it a listen! Thanks kindly!

awesome! I’ll be listening all the way from New Zealand. I love a hockey podcast for the commute to and from work.

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA
Thanks all for the feedback and for listening! We'll be recording tomorrow night, so if there's anything you'd like us to discuss, please let me know!

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls

Kahun fans won't like this one. :laugh:

I don't agree with the take that Reinhart won't play with Eichel and Hall because he'll put up big numbers making him too costly to re-sign. Krueger's going to put Reinhart wherever he thinks it gives the team the best chance to win. Larry Quinn has left the building.

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA

Kahun fans won't like this one. :laugh:

I don't agree with the take that Reinhart won't play with Eichel and Hall because he'll put up big numbers making him too costly to re-sign. Krueger's going to put Reinhart wherever he thinks it gives the team the best chance to win. Larry Quinn has left the building.

Thanks very much for the listen! I agree that I think Ralph will put this team in the best position to succeed, regardless of contractual connotations. Hopefully they can find the right mixes that allow the team to have positional balance on the ice, and fiscal balance off-of-it!

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA

You can’t make whiteface jokes :)

I know you’re just kidding and thanks very much for listening, but for those who didn’t listen, we didn’t make such a joke. I was talking about dressing up as a glacier for Halloween due to my largesse and John was talking about how I could look like an authentic glacier and talked about white face paint, etc. All in the spirit of the Halloween dress-up as a glacier and in no way affiliated with any negative connotations as you joked about above. I know you’re just joking but I wanted to be clear about our intentions and have no misunderstandings. Thanks again for listening!

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
I know you’re just kidding and thanks very much for listening, but for those who didn’t listen, we didn’t make such a joke. I was talking about dressing up as a glacier for Halloween due to my largesse and John was talking about how I could look like an authentic glacier and talked about white face paint, etc. All in the spirit of the Halloween dress-up as a glacier and in no way affiliated with any negative connotations as you joked about above. I know you’re just joking but I wanted to be clear about our intentions and have no misunderstandings. Thanks again for listening!
Haha. Fair!

There was definitely nothing negative at all in the podcast.

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA
We're going to be recording in the next few days. If there are any topics you'd like to hear discussed, please let me know. Thanks all!

LGBuffalo

Jan 9, 2011
E PA
We'll be recording early next week. Jersey conversations will ensue, for sure! Anything else you'd like to hear?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad