Prospect Info: Arttu Ruotsalainen

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
Can someone remind me what the gold or off-colored helmets indicate in the Liiga?

Thanks in advance.

Gold is for the teams leading scorer.
The new RedBull themed helmet is for the teams leading U-20 scorer. Here's Kaapo Kakko wearing it
181005_kaapo_kakko_tps_07.jpg__863x516_q85_box-514%2C91%2C1948%2C949_crop_detail_subsampling-2.jpg

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
Gold is for the teams leading scorer.
The new RedBull themed helmet is for the teams leading U-20 scorer. Here's Kaapo Kakko wearing it
181005_kaapo_kakko_tps_07.jpg__863x516_q85_box-514%2C91%2C1948%2C949_crop_detail_subsampling-2.jpg

Kinda neat. Do they make them change helmets mid-game if someone overtakes the leader?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Since the rumor surfaced, I've hoped that if he is in Rochester, they have a couple of Finns around UPL in the same way they had the Swede cabal this year.

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
Kinda neat. Do they make them change helmets mid-game if someone overtakes the leader?

We (fans of Liiga teams) are spared of that at least.
A friend of mine put it great when we were watching a game, "It's starting to look like a snooker game"

Reactions: Baccus

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I wonder if he carries a secret message for Teppo Numminen about being our only hope.

Teppo is coming to train Dahlin. Dahlin destroys the old Maple Leafs Gardens with the help of Arttu Ruotsalainen. It’s like shooting pucks at his old net at home.

Teppo training Dahlin won’t work, so he’ll send Rasmus to train with Forsberg (Foppa).

Along the way he’s going to find out Mats Sundin is his father.

He’ll battle Sundin. Meanwhile, Eichel gets double crossed by Nando Eggenberger, who freezes him and sells him to Ryan Reaves.

Dahlin rescues Eichel, and they take on the Leafs and their evil Emperor Babcock. Eichel takes out the police surrounding the Air Canada Center, with help from Jonas Enroth. The Sabres destroy the ACC. Dahlin defeats Sundin, but cannot beat Babcock. Sundin comes to his Swedish senses and throws Babcock into Lake Ontario.

Dahlin and Eichel win the Cup and have a huge bonfire in the Leatchworth State Park.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Teppo is coming to train Dahlin. Dahlin destroys the old Maple Leafs Gardens with the help of Arttu Ruotsalainen. It’s like shooting pucks at his old net at home.

Teppo training Dahlin won’t work, so he’ll send Rasmus to train with Forsberg (Foppa).

Along the way he’s going to find out Mats Sundin is his father.

He’ll battle Sundin. Meanwhile, Eichel gets double crossed by Nando Eggenberger, who freezes him and sells him to Ryan Reaves.

Dahlin rescues Eichel, and they take on the Leafs and their evil Emperor Babcock. Eichel takes out the police surrounding the Air Canada Center, with help from Jonas Enroth. The Sabres destroy the ACC. Dahlin defeats Sundin, but cannot beat Babcock. Sundin comes to his Swedish senses and throws Babcock into Lake Ontario.

Dahlin and Eichel win the Cup and have a huge bonfire in the Leatchworth State Park.

Well played sir. Well. Played.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
hey - I learned from that Finnish girl that ruotsalainen means 'Swedish' in Finnish. Neat!

Anyway, he's my dark horse for 2nd line center.

Deleted member 27798

hey - I learned from that Finnish girl that ruotsalainen means 'Swedish' in Finnish. Neat!

Anyway, he's my dark horse for 2nd line center.
It was only a few days of rookie camp, but Ruotsa didn't stand out among a bunch of guys who were there as fillers, let alone the Sabres cream of the crop. I'd be shocked if he made the team, and even more stunned if he ended up as the 2C come October.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad