News Article: Buffalo Buzzing over Bills Draft Picks, Sabres Lottery Win

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Buffalo buzzing over Bills draft picks, Sabres lottery win

Fq0ujMTR

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Bills were so dull during their lean years, comedian Nick Bakay feared his body would fuse to the couch while watching them play.

“It’s an incredibly disturbing image,” Bakay said of wasting away Sundays witnessing his hometown team sleepwalk through one loss after another during a 17-season playoff drought that ended last year.

“I never missed a Bills game. But I was always slumped on my couch. I was never sitting forward. I was never jumping to my feet,” said Bakay, who wrote “Paul Blart: Mall Cop” and its sequel, and produced and appeared on the TV sitcom “King of Queens.” ″You sit on your couch, and your couch slowly eats you.”

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Buffalo buzzing over Bills draft picks, Sabres lottery win

Fq0ujMTR

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Bills were so dull during their lean years, comedian Nick Bakay feared his body would fuse to the couch while watching them play.

“It’s an incredibly disturbing image,” Bakay said of wasting away Sundays witnessing his hometown team sleepwalk through one loss after another during a 17-season playoff drought that ended last year.

“I never missed a Bills game. But I was always slumped on my couch. I was never sitting forward. I was never jumping to my feet,” said Bakay, who wrote “Paul Blart: Mall Cop” and its sequel, and produced and appeared on the TV sitcom “King of Queens.” ″You sit on your couch, and your couch slowly eats you.”

For all the great things Buffalo has brought the world, nothing will ever be enough to make up for giving the world.... “Paul Blart: Mall Cop” and its sequel, and produced and appeared on the TV sitcom “King of Queens.

It seems the city of Buffalo will need to pay for these sins for a long time.

Reactions: 1point21Gigawatts

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
For all the great things Buffalo has brought the world, nothing will ever be enough to make up for giving the world.... “Paul Blart: Mall Cop” and its sequel, and produced and appeared on the TV sitcom “King of Queens.

It seems the city of Buffalo will need to pay for these sins for a long time.
Hey. Paul Blart sure... but King of Queens was a pretty good show. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad